Chapter 59💜🦋

Hello😀

Vaanga vaanga story kulla polaa🚴‍♀️💜🦋

*******

"Good morning dada.. Me and amma are safe.. saaptutu irukkom.. have a safe day.. love you😘"

That was the first message he read in the morning. He smiled wide and got ready for his duty.

Shivadirh:Aama macha ippo dha kelamburen..

Guru:Inniku investigation irukku da.. nee direct aah andha address ku poriyaa illa station ku variyaa?

Shivadith:Direct aah angaye poyirulaa da.. nee anga vandhuru..

He locked the door and moved towards the lift.

Prakash:Seri da..

He declined the call.Shiva waited for the lift to come, but frowned and turned back hearing..,

"Aama amma indha uncle dha.."

He saw the kid who was standing with his mother.

"Seri ulla vaa da.."

"Illa ma avaru dha andha akka oda.".

His mother closed his mouth and dragged him in.

Shiva gasped, widening eyes remembering about the kiss he gave to Ashwathy infront of that kid.

He rubbed his nape embarassed and entered inside the lift and pressed the ground floor.

~~~~

On the way to the address for the investigation place, he called Ashwathy's number.

Ashwathy:Sollunga pa..

Shivadith:Enna pandra?

Ashwathy:Tv dha paathuttu irukken.. neenga?

Shivadith:Ohh.. naan veliya oru investigation kaaga poren ma..

Ashwathy:Mm.. saaptinglaa?

Shivadith:Illa anga poitu edhaadhu irundhaa saaptukuren..

Ashwathy:Irundhaa saaptukuringlaa?Modhala veetukku vaanga.. rendu dosa dha takku takku nu saaptu kelambunga ungala yaaru thadukala.. vaanga..seekro seekro..

Shivadith:Hey naan..

Ashwathy:Neenga varinga avlodha.. naan poi plate eduthu vakkuren seekro vaanga..

She declined the call. He rolled his eyes and went towards her house.

As soon as he halted the jeep infront of her house. He rushed inside and tried to remove his shoes.

Ashwathy:Irunga irunga.. adhellaa kalatta venaa.. mm aahh...

She moved her hand toward his mouth. He opened his mouth and chewed it with a glare.

Shivadith:Naan dha venaa nu sonnan le?

Ashwathy:Seri seri venaa..aah..

He sighed and opened his mouth.

Shivadith:Neram aachu ma.. Prakash vandhurppaan..

Ashwathy:2 mins dha..mm..aah..

She made him to eat one dosa inbetween his ramblings and scolds.

Shivadith:Podhum..

Ashwathy:Adi vaanguva.. naan enna sonnen.. rendu dosa.. unakkaaga dhane sutten?mm..

He whined and ate the next one.

She wiped his mouth and he took her shawl and wiped his mouth.

The she gave him water and he drank and pass it to her, eyeing to drink.