Chapter 40💜🦋

Hello😀

Me before start typing this chap:

Aama idhu ethanaadhu chapter uh..🧐

After referring..

Ennadhu 40th chapter aah?Enna da varsham dha speed aah pogudhu nu paathaa kadhayu speed aah pogudhu🙃

Anyways, Happy 40 to us💜💃

Vaanga vaanga story kulla polaa🚴‍♀️💜🦋

Not proof read ‼️

********

Shivadith:Ashwathy..

He called her softly brushing her hairs.She sat up and leaned back on the couch by giving him a small smile.

Shivadith:Door close panneetu thoongalaam le?

Ashwathy:Thookam ellaa varla Shiva..just paduthirundhen..

Shivadith:Ohh seri iru..

He moved inside the kitchen and came back after few minutes with the hotwater and placed it on the teapoy before the couch and sat beside her.

He opened the tablet cover and checked the expiry date.She smiled seeing him.

Shivadith:Indhaa ma...

He placed it on her palm.She smiled and took the tumbler.

Shivadith:Iru iru sudum nu nenaikiren..

Ashwathy:Shiva nee enna paapa paapa nu koopdradhu naala naan onnu kozhandha kedayaadhu..

Shivadith:Seri seri kudi..sududhaa nu paathu kudi..

Ashwathy:Seri pa..

She placed the tablet inside her mouth and gulped it with the water.

Shivadith:Indhaa ma idhuvum..

Ashwathy:Innumaa?

Shivadith:Rendu dha ma avlodha..pottuko please enakkaaga..

She hummed and gulped it too and placed the tumbler back on the teapoy.

She looked at him smiling but frowned soon by seeing him fidgeting with the oinment in his palm.

Ashwathy:Shiva..

Shivadith:Aahn?

Ashwathy:Enna idhu?

Shivadith:Adhu...

Ashwathy:Enaachu Shiva?

Shivadith:illa..ma..adhu..indha oinment..

Ashwathy:Enakkaa?

Shivadith:Hmm aama..

Ashwathy:Enakku yedhukku?

Shivadith:Illa idhu..romba pain irundhaa poda sonnaanga..

Ashwathy:Enna pain..ohhhh..mch..

She blushed and took the tumbler and moved inside the kitchen silently by feeling little embrassed to see him.He followed her pressing his lips together in nervousness.

Ashwathy:Avlo laa vali illa..manage pannipen..

She said without looking at him after hearing his throat clearing sound.

Shivadith:Illa yedhukko one day aachum pottuko..yen manage pannanum?Seriyaana nalladhu dhane?

Ashwathy:Seri..

He hummed and left from there after placing the oinment near her on the kitchen counter.

She hitted her forehead and left inside their bedroom before getting inside the restroom.