Chapter 21💜🦋

Hello😀

Vaanga vaanga story kulla polaam🚴‍♀️💜🦋

*****

Ashwathy looked at him and averted her gaze grinning when Yasmi kissed her cheek.She kissed her back again and they went for resuming the match.

Scoreboard..,

Score 20~~Over 4~~Wickets 1

Batting;

Shivadith 8~ / Pandi ~ 10(out) / Vikram ~ 2

To win ~~ 40 runs of 15 balls

Ashwathy:Yaaru poringa?

Keerthana:Neenga ponga ka..

Ashwathy:Hey naan laa pola ponga..

She shooked her head hurriedly gasping.

Mithun:Ada ponga ka..anna ungala out panna maari neenga anna ve out panna venaamaa?Ponga ka kalakeetu vaanga..

Ashwathy:Deii podaa nee vera..

Rani:Avan soldradhu le enna ka thappu..neenga ponga ka anna oda wicket eh eduthuttu vaanga..innu rendu over dha namma epdiyaadhu jeichaaganu..

Ashwathy:Aiyo Rani..naan soldradhu..ungalukku laa puriyaadhu da..avan seriyaana porukki..naan po maaten..nee po Rani..

Rani:Akka enna ka neenga please ka..

Sekar:Aama ka please ka..enga chella akka le neenga?

Ashwathy:Illa da..naan unga chella akka dha..aana naan po maaten..Rani po..

Rani pouted and moved from there to bowl.Shiva pouted and looked at Ashwathy.

Shivadithmv:Chey..enna ipdi namma plan eh sodhapeetaa..

Ashwathy smirked seeing him.

Ashwathymv:Nee yaaru enna vela paapa nu enakku theriyum da...porukki..

He twisted his lips and concentrated on the match in full fledge.All gasped while Ashwathy gulped seeing him who was hitting a sky high sixes and a breath knocking fours.

He smirked at her by poking his tongue inside of his cheeks by twirling the bat.She wetted her lips and averted her gaze.

And after the over of 5.2..,

The target became..,

7 runs of 4 balls.

Ashwathy sighed and backed  away to escape from there.But Yasmi snuggled into her neck whining inbetween her sleep.

She stopped and patted her head.

Soon the game got finished and....,,,

Shivash team won the match!:)

Ashwathy hugged Yasmi tightly to her chest and moved towards the house before getting caught by him.