Chapter 64💜🦋

Hello 😀

Vaanga vaanga story kulla polaa 🚴🏻‍♀️💜🦋

********

Ashwathy and Vaishnavi got closer, like siblings. They do shopping, chat for hours and hours, and go on outings. Vaishnavi came to know about Ashwathy's pregnancy due to her afternoon sickness one day and took care of her by sending her some healthy foods daily. Ashwathy smiled, thinking about the grown-up relationship with the unknown person. She shared everything with Shiva, who felt really happy to know about her closeness with Vaishnavi.

That evening, after completing Shiva's grandmother's 16th-day rituals, Shiva and Ashwathy's whole family were seated in the group and talking with each other about the marriage preparations.

Yasmika too, cured healthily now, as she started playing around, with her Aththa and Mama without giving them a space or time to romance.

Shiva pulled her inside the kitchen and tried to kiss her, but Yasmi and Pandi came there and dragged Ashwathy from there, which made Shiva stomp his foot on the floor in annoyance.

And that night, they started moving from there earlier, as they wanted to come back in the early morning for the special homam before the marriage.

Ashwathy hugged him tight and left from there, waving everyone bye.

And in the early morning, Ashwathy and her whole family got ready to go to Shiva's house and reached there at 5 o'clock.

And they got ready for the homam.

Shiva and Ashwathy sat before the Agni and processed the things repeatedly by following the priest's words and actions.

The exhausting one and a half hours of Pooja came to an end.

Priest:Indha rendu vethalayum Kovil le engayaadhu irukka kenathula potrunga ma.. avlodha.. ini endha kedudhalum illa.. nalla padiyaa Kalyanam nadathalaam..

Ashwathy and Shiva smiled looking at each other.

Laxmi:Seri vaanga kanna Kovil ku poitu vandhurlaa..

Shiva helped her to get up and they moved towards the temple, nearby their house.

On reaching near the well,

Laxmi:Apdiye munnaadi thirumbi ninnu.. kenatha paakaama.. kaiya mattu pinnaadi vachu vethalaya ulla potrunga pa..

They did as per what she said, without turning back, they threw the betal leaf inside the well, and they all prayed to the god and returned back to Shiva's house.

Vetri:Seri pa... ippo enna.. ellaam thirumba adhey vegathoda start pannuvo..

They giggled and began preparing for the haldi ceremony, which was set for two days later, on the 27th.

Shivadith:Naan solleeren pa avanga kitta..

Vetri:Venaa da poosaari te solli vara vakkalaam..

Shivadith:Paa idhu Namma pandradhu dhane idhukku yedhukku pa kekanu?

Laxmi:Seri Avan dha aasa padraan le nga sollattume Avan friend uh kitta..

Vetri:Seri sollu..

Shivadith:Amma sonna dha okay solluvinga le?

He asked with a disbelief. Vetri looked at him and sighed.

Vetri:Deii yen da ?

Shivadith:Ponga ponga..

Ashwathy chuckled.

Vetri:Paathiyaa ma epdi irukkaan paaru un varungaala purushan..

Shivadith:Enna pathina complaint aah?