Chapter 53💜🦋

Hello 😀

The updates for today and tomorrow will be the lengthy ones..❤🙌

Double update..so please read the previous chapter before getting into this💞

Vaanga vaanga story kulla polaa 🚴🏻‍♀️💜🦋

********

Here inside Shiva's room,

Ashwathy stood there by hunging her head low and fidgeting with her saree.

Shivadith:Enga vandha?

She gulped at his verge tone.

Shivadith:Ungala dha nga kekuren inga enga vandhinga?

Ashwathy:Shiv..

Shivadith:Koopdaadha..en pera soldradhukku kooda unakkulaa thagudhu illa..

Ashwathy:Aama Shivadith aama..enakku dha thagudhi illa unga pera soldradhukku podhumaa?

She yelled looking right back into his eyes.He stared her with a straight face.

Shivadith:Ippo thirumba kathuradhukku dha vandhirukkanaa dhayavu senju poyiru veliya..

Ashwathy:POREN..Poga dha poren.. aana unga mela thappu illaadha maadhiri enna portray pandradha modhala neenga niruthunga apro naan poren..

Shivadith:Enmela enna di thappu?Naan enna pannen?Pesunadhellaa nee..naan aasayaa unakku vaangi kuduthu un veral le pottu vitta ring eh thooki pottu poren nu sonnadhu neee..

Ashwathy:Appo naan aasayaa unga kaiyaala vaanguna ring eh kalti podra alavukku enna yosikka vachadhu neenga.. Sindhu yaaru enna nu sollaama avanga kooda enna marandhuttu pesi sirchuttu irundhadhu neenga.. Mudi ellaa ponnungalukkum perusaa irundhaa dha nallaarkum nu naan irukkengradhu therinjum sonnadhu neenga.. avanga mudiya puduchu velaandadhu neenga.. avanga kaiyaala ooti vitta sweet eh saaptadhu neenga.. idhu ellaathayu en munnaadiye pannadhu neenga neenga neenga..

She yelled in a loud voice, leaving him speechless after hearing her point of view.

She sobbed.

Ashwathy:Idhellaame nee..neenga panneetu.. ippo naan mattume thappu panna maadhiri pesuradhum neenga dha Shivadith.. neenga dha..

She stumbled down on her knees.He sat on the bed with a thud by seeing her sobbing hard.

He replayed his own words inside his ears as he remembered how he behaved with Sindhu in front of her. His eyes turned glossy with tears as he remembered his slap at her, and he felt like burying himself under the soil as he thought about how insecure she felt about herself in that situation.

Ashwathy:So..Sor..sorry Shiva..

Her words pulled him back to the reality.He looked at her with a guilt but got shocked when her breathing started to become uneven her eyes got closed but he rushed and kneeled down before her crashing his lips on hers.

Her sound of cries echoed against his lips but he pulled her more and gave her a hard suck on both her lips and left her pushing her away and stumbled himself back on the floor.

Both sat on the floor breathing hard but she crawled towards him controlling her sobs and hugged his waist keeping her cheek on his chest.

Shivadith:Naan venaam ma unakku..

He murmured under his breath but she started weeping hard again like a kid by crushing his shirt collars with her fists.

Ashwathy:Shiva..please da..

He sat there like a statue.

Ashwathy:Shiva sorry Shiva..naanu dha thappaa peseeten da romba thappa peseeten manichiru Shiva..please Shiva naan yen apdi pesunen nu enakke therila..yedho possessive aagi peseeten da insecurity aayiruchu.. sorry Shiva..Ipdilaa sollaadha Shiva please..