Chapter 81💜🦋

Hello😀

Vaanga vaanga story kulla polaa🚴‍♀️💜🦋

Not proof read ‼️

********

Pratibha, her team, and Karun are standing in front of Prakash and Shivadith inside the postmortem area. Shiva nodded his head, while Pratibha started explaining the details they have noted during the postmortem procedures.

Pratibha:Yes sir.. They used litres and litres of acid only to burn the victim's private part, below the abdomen fullaa burn aagi irukku sir.. It looks like they have used hydrofluoric acid, sir.. which is a strong acid to cause the immediate and most painful burns.. adhuvum more than high concentration level aana 50% ku mela use panneerkaanga sir..

Shiva hummed before asking,

Shivadith: So, they have targeted only on his private part, am I right?

"Somewhat, but that's not fully right, sir... they/he/she have also made himself cut his throat.. so, after a mild prick followed by, there was a heavy prick on his throat, sir.. and the victim's face was fully burned with kerosene.."

One of the men from Pratibha's team stated.

Prakash:Kerosene aah?

Pratibha:Yes sir.. adhuvum high concentration level eh vida adhigam ah dha sir use panneerkaanga..

Shivadith: They could have used acid for his face too, right? But, why do they want to use kerosene for his face, especially?

They all got silent.

Shiva inhaled his breath.

Shivadith:Karun.. any other?

Karun:Limbs odachirukkaanga sir.. kai kaal murukkana maadhiri dha sir irukku..chest to abdomen eppavum pola that leaf-shaped mark irukku sir.. but ellaam pannavanga.. avaroda backside body ku onnum pannala sir.. adhaa yen nu therila..

Shivadith:Mm, you told me that the victim's buttocks had blood marks, right?

Karun: Yes, sir adhaa enna nu puriyala..

Shivadith:Mm aal yaaru nu find panna mudunjadhaa?

Pratibha:Blood and DNA sample tests laa vandhadhum dha sir ellaarodayum match panni paathu find pannanu..

Shivadith:Prakash odane indha week or month le yaaraadhu kaanaama poi irundhu complaint vandhirukkaa nu paarunga.. coimbatore city le irukka ellaa station layum check pannunga onnu vidaama.. adhula irundhu avanga relatives yaaraadhu irundhaa vandhu paaka sollunga.. face or something vachu avanganaala find panna mudiyudhaa nu paakalaam..

Prakash: Okay sir..

Shivadith:Victim kitta irundhu edhaadhu things kedachadhaa?

Karun:No sir, yedhuvume kedaikala..

Shivadith:Okay.. Whether we can keep the body undisposable or..?

He dragged.

Pratibha: Adhu yerkanave dispose aagi dha sir irukku.. vachirundhaalum use illa..

Shivadith:Ohh.. appo official aah ennoda relative nu pottu avangala..

Pratibha/Karun:Sir no..

Shiva looked at them narrowing his brows when they chorused to stop his words in the middle and raised his eyebrows at them.

Pratibha:Adhu.. unga relative nu yen sir podanum.. orphan nu potrulaa sir.. naanga paathukuro neenga investigation start pannunga..

Shiva nodded his head absent-mindedly and went from there with Prakash.