Chapter 77💜🦋

Hello😀

Vaanga vaanga story kulla polaa🚴‍♀️💜🦋

77 💜

Mature content ahead

(Sirichadhu Podhum, aana enakke sirippu dha varudhu😒)

*******

☃️☃️

She hummed and lifted off the duvet, forgetting about his stunts before. That's when the room's light and fan turned on. They smiled, looking at each other, but Shiva's eyes landed on her lemoned thighs.

She frowned, looking at his gaze, but soon widened her eyes and covered herself again with the comforter, smiling nervously at him. He looked into her eyes, averting his gaze. She gulped and closed her eyes tight when he leaned towards her.

He brushed his lips with hers, and his hand got lifted off the bed and sneaked under the blanket.

Her chest heavied up and down when his right-hand lengthy finger tips brushed on her naked side thigh and his left palm settled on the bed beside her. Her palms rested on his chest in an attempt to push him, but they stayed there without moving, making her curse herself.

His fingers near her side thigh crawled up and settled on her right thigh. She curled her toes and clutched her thighs together, moaning when his hand rubbed her thigh, slowly from up to down till her knee.

He groaned to the effect of feeling her smooth skin for the first time over his rough palm and smashed his lips on hers, tilting his head. While his palm rested between her two thighs, rubbed them softly, which excited her core and made it throb.

She left her hold on his shoulder, moved it to the hem of her t-shirt, and hid her inner and her intimate area by pulling it down.

He felt her warmth over him as he sucked her upper lips, moved his palm between her thighs and pulled her right one up. She gasped, curling her knee and laid on the bed due to the sudden lift. He hovered over her and left her lips. She breathed hard with her eyes closed.

He took off his palm from her thigh, placed it on the bed beside her arm, and hovered over her, placing his legs on either side of hers. His huge frame hid her small one with ease.

On getting no soft caress or seductive kisses from him, her eyes slowly fluttered open and she gulped, seeing his darkened eyes, which screamed nothing but lust.

She left her fist on her t-shirt, lifted it towards his face, and closed his eyes. He jerked a little and clicked his tongue in annoyance for disturbing his view on her breath-taking lips.

Shivadith:Kai edrii..

Ashwathy:Shivaa..

She whined.

Shivadith:Edrii..

He lifted his hand and removed her palm from his eyes, grabbing her wrist.

Ashwathy:Shiv..

She stopped her words in middle, gasping in shock when he pinned her hand above her head.

Ashwathy:Shiva enna da pandra?

She asked bewildered.

Shivadith:Aahn kaiya puduchu vachirukken.. nee dha en kanna moodra le? Adhaa..

Ashwathy:Seri naan onnum pannala en kaiya vidu..

She struggled.

Shivadith:Yedhukku?Idhuve nalla dha irukku kammunu padu..

His eyes landed on her slightly visible cleavage, due to her crumbled tee.