Chapter 30💜🦋

Hello 😀

Vaanga vaanga story kulla polaa🚴‍♀️💜🦋

*******

Ashwathy:Enga irukkinga?

Shivadith:Dho kitta vanten ma.. inniku mattu nee yaaro naan yaaro di please..yedhunaalu enakku call or message Pannu direct aah vandhu kekkaadha, sollaadha..seriyaa?

Ashwathy:Mm seri ma..nee safe aah vaa..naan wait pandren..

Shivadith:Auto dha di..vanten paaru andha auto dha yeru kai kaamchu..

She stretched her hand and the auto got stopped infront of her.She looked inside and smiled slightly without anyone's knowledge and sat beside him.

On the way, they maintained a silence like a strangers and Ashwathy sighed but stiffed when he placed his palm above hers which was on the seat and pressed it assuringly.She gripped his palm and looked at him who is staring out.She too seen outside with their hands remained intertwined.

Once the auto reached the area before the pub he stopped the auto which made her to frown.He got down and the auto began to move, she got panicked. Before she could peek out she took her phone hearing the vibration.

Ashwathy:Hello yen yer..

Shivadith:Shhh maa yedhuvu pesaadha.. nee pub ku po naan nadandhu varen..

Saying he declined the call.

The man who followed him looked at him frowned when he got down from the auto before it could reach the pub.Shiva moved towards the nearby shop and bought some tissue papers and started walking towards the pub.

"Follow him"

"Achaa bhaai"

Shiva reached to the pub and moved inside the secretary room.The Man who followed him was stopped from going inside .So, he stared the room Shiva has went and left from there before sitting on the couch.

Secratary:Sir..

He saluted Shiva, once he entered in.

Shivadith:Mch..Inga naan police nu yaarukku theriya koodaadhu nu solleerkan le?

Secratary:Sorry sir..

Shivadith:Enakku unga employee oda dress onnu venum..bar waiter dress ready pannunga..

Secretary:Sir neenga poi epdi adhellaa?

Shiva sighed.

Shivadith:Neenga dress ku ready pannunga..apro Rahman vandhaachaa?

Rahman:Sir I'm here..

Shivadith:Andha drug maariye oru sample powder innonu ready panna sonnane?

Rahman:All ready sir..

Shivadith:Mmm..inga yaarukkum naan oru inspector nu theriya koodaadhu..veliya enna nadandhaalu oru moochu kooda yaaru react panna koodaadhu... purunjadhaa?

Rahman:Yes sir..

Shivadith:Then, Rahman..

Rahman:Sir..

Shivadith:En fiancee vandhirukkaanga..avangala safeguard pandra poruppu ungalodadhu..

Rahman:Sure sir..

Secretary:Sir dress ready..

Shivadith:Idhu romba periya pub illa dha..aana adha marandhuttu ivlo naal nalla padiyaa run panneetu irundhiruppinga..aana ini nyabagam vachukonga..yaaru enna kettaalu.. idhu ippodha oru valandhu vara oru pub nu sollanu..got it?