Chapter 44💜🦋

Hello😀

Vaanga vaanga story kulla polaa🚴‍♀️💜🦋

Not proof read ‼️

******

Ashwathy came out from the trial room adjusting the kurta and called him.

Ashwathy:Shiva..

He turned back hearing her voice and on the next second his mouth hung open by seeing an beautiful angel infront of his eyes.

She blushed seeing him and shooked his arm.

Ashwathy:Shiva..

He jerked out from his world and smiled at her.

Shivadith:Semmayaa irukka di..(bvta)

She blushed.

Ashwathy:Apdiyaa..?

Shivadith:Yeah..iru naan dha sonnan le chest kitta romba yerakka maa irukku nu.. venaa ma idhu..

Ashwathy:Adhellaa shawl pottaa seri aayirum pa..theriyaadhu..unkooda dhane irukken adhaa podala..seri adha kudu naan pottu kaam..

She stopped her words gasping when she was pulled into his arms by her stretched hand to take the shawl from his hold.Before she could react he twisted her hand behind and pulled her towards him as their chest getting colliding forcely on each other.

Ashwathy:En..en..enna?

Shivadith:Naan dhane inga irukken..apro yedhukku adhu?

Ashwathy:Il.lla naan..naan pottu kaamkiren..

Shivadith:Adhellaa venaa..

He stared her lips before gazing down and stopping at her cleavage.She gulped and tried to push him but he tightened his hold around her and leaned towards her ears.

She hitched her breathe and crushed his collars with her fists.

Shivadith:Ashwathy ma..

He brushed his lips on her earshell while she breathed hard gulping.But composing herself, she opened her eyes seeing their surroudings and tried to push him away from her by placing her palms on his chest and shoulder.

Ashwathy:Shi..Shiva yaaraadhu paaka por..mm..

She stopped moaning when he nibbled her earlobe with his teeth.

He placed the clothes aside in the hanger near the trial room.Her eyes that got closed due to his intimate move, widened in shock when he pushed her inside the room pinned her against the room wall before kissing her neck.

She squirmed curling her toes and moaned at his sweet wet kisses on her neck.

He sucked her pulse point and bited it making her to hiss in pain but gasped and closed her eyes shut when his lips touched her cleavage but before he could capture it with his teeth they got jerked apart hearing..,

Yasmi:Shiva mama enga irukka?

Ashwathy pushed him out and locked the door from inside before leaning back on it breathing hard.

Shiva composed himself scratching his eyebrows followed by wiping his whole face with his palms.He took the clothes before moving out from there.

~~~

Mani:Enna da dress yeduthaachaa?

Shivadith:Mmm eduthaachu Mani ka..

Mani:Ava enga?

Shivadith:Tr..Trial paaka poyirukkaa vandhuruvaa..

Mani:Enga dress kaami..

He showed the dress which was selected for him.