Chapter 97💜🦋

Hello😀

Vaanga vaanga story kulla polaa🚴‍♀️💜🦋

********

The love birds, who had yearned for each other's presence, got seated in their guestroom's little balcony set-up, which was attached to the room, and he stroked her bare bump with his palms as she leaned back on his chest, settling between his legs.

Silence prevailed for a few minutes before it got broken when he placed a sound smooch on her shoulder, pulling down her top strap.

She giggled and kissed his cheek.

Shivadith:Ennaachu en paapa ku?

Ashwathy:Yen? enakenna?

She played with his shorts' end sleeve.

Shivadith:Adhaa naanu kekuren.. poitu varen nu sonnen.. odane seri nu solleete?

Ashwathy:Pinna enna sollanu?

She stopped playing and leaned her cheek on his chest, closing her eyes and hearing his heartbeat.

But Shiva cupped her cheeks and made her eyes look into his.

Shivadith:Sollu..

She averted her gaze with a sigh.

Ashwathy:Mch.. Sathya sonnaa oru vaartha.. andha vaartha, (gulps).. adhu oru maadhiri irundhuchu..

Shivadith:Enna sonna?

Ashwathy:That, naan un velaya purunjukka maatenguren nu.. romba adam pudikiren.. sanda pottute irukken le china chinna vishyathuku ellaam?

Shivadith:Apdinu naan sonnen naa?

Ashwathy:But you would've thought..

Shivadith:Unna vida... indha pregnancy, nammaloda life ipdi start pannadhu adhellaathukku feel pannadhu naan di.. un vaazhkaiyave tholachuttano nu guilt le irukkardhu naan.. apro epdi naan unna apdi nenappen?

Ashwathy:Illa Shiva.. un work nu varumbodhu.. naan eppavum support pannanum nu dha nenaikiren.. but ennayum meeri naan sanda dha podren unkooda..

Shivadith:Maa nee podradhulaa sandaye illa di.. yaaru apdi sonnadhu unakku modhala? enna vittu pirinju iruka mudiyaama en pondatti enna vidaama ava koodaye irukkanum nu nenaikardha nenachu naan feel panni unmela kova paduvanaa sollu? I'm blessed, di Kanmani. I loved you in every forms.. sanda, kovam, kadhal, kaamam nu ellaa vagailayum dha unna naan love pandren.. un paasathukkaaga mattum illa.. adha modhala nee purunjukko..

She just smiled and kissed his cheek.

Shivadith:Yedhukku idhu?

Ashwathy:Purunjadhu nu sonnen..

He pecked her lips.

Ashwathy:Idhu yedhukku?

Shivadith:Happa da en manguni pondatti ku ippovaadhu purunjadhaa nu kaetten..

She glared at him fakely and turned his face to bite his cheek, but before that, he took her wrist and bit it there. She screamed and slapped his cheek.

Ashwathy:Valikudhu da loosu..

Shivadith:Acho valikudhaa paapa ku?

Ashwathy:Aama.. thirumba kadichanaa kondruven unna..

He chuckled and kissed her wrist and her forehead. She smiled and leaned on his back. He rubbed her bump while they started speaking about random things in between a few pauses.

But Ashwathy caught his left wrist when it tried to peek inside her skirt and tilted her head to see him, who was pouting at her.

Ashwathy:Enna?