Chapter 99💜🦋

Hello😀

Vaanga vaanga story kulla polaa🚴‍♀️💜🦋

*********

At 11.50 PM,

Ashwathy opened her eyes from her sleep but frowned, squinting her eyes at the dark room around her.

She placed her palm beside her on the bed, murmuring "Shiva." But her palm didn't find him, which made her panic.

Ashwathy: Shiva..(got down from the bed) Shiva enga irukka? (Gripped the bedleg for support).. Shivaa.. (turned her back)..Shiv..

She got jerked when someone closed her eyes from behind.

Ashwathy:Yaaru?

She placed her palm on the fingers that were over her eyes, and the next second, her closed eyes got pooled as she pushed away the hands and hugged the person behind her.

"Kozhandha irukku di"

Ashwathy:Ammae..

She hugged her sideways and cried in her arms.

Bhanu:Yen da ma alara? Inga vaa utkaaru nee..

She first settled on the bed and made her sit beside her.

Ashwathy:Amme naan unna rombaa miss pannen..

She said it in between her hiccups.

Bhanu:Poi sollaadha di miss pannava dha daily phone panni pesunaalaa?

Ashwathy:Enakku unta pesunaa innum ala varum ammae.. adhaa koopudla unna.. sorry ma..

Bhanu:Sorry aah? adi loosu enna di aachu unakku?

Ashwathy:Ammae yeppo vandha nee..? achaa enga? nee mattu dha vandhiyaa? enta sollaama yen vandha? neeye yen thaniyaa vandha? enkitta solleerkalaa le Shiva vandhu kooptu vandhiruppaaru le?

Bhanu:Iru iru.. yen ithana kelvi kekura.. indha thanni kudi..

Ashwathy drank some water, but before she could ask her next set of questions, her gaze fell on her father, who was standing at the entrance of the room with widened arms.

Bhanu:Kumar paarthu odi varuvaa ava..

Kumar had her in sideways and kissed her top head.

Kumar: Chellakutty..

Ashwathy:Achaa yen enna paakave varala neenga? ponga naan Kovamaa irukken.. ivlo naal aayiruchaa ungalukku varadhukku?

Bhanu:Nee dhane di purushan oda ooty poita?

She moved towards them. Kumar caressed her arm, comforting her, who was still sobbing more than before once she came into her father's embrace.

Ashwathy:Naan engayum poga kedayaadhu neenga dha enna paakave varla enmela paasame illa rendu perukkum.. Yen sollaama vandhinga?

Kumar:Adhu..

Kumar and Bhanu shared a smile.

Ashwathy:Yen sirikiringa? yen sollaama vandhinga? naan evlo bayan..

She stopped tightening her hold around her father with the jerk when the poppers busted out in the air followed by a bunch of her people shouting,

"Happyyy Birthdayyy"

Her lips curved into a huge smile, and her eyes scanned the people near the room door.

Laxmi, Vetri, Mani, Hussain, Rudy, Sathya, Sindhu, Guru, Prakash, Anbu, Maya with her baby, Agasthiyan, Mithra, and their families, and finally they landed on her husband, who was having Yasmi in his arms. Everyone had a wide smile on their faces.