Chapter 73💜🦋

Hello😀

Sorry guys, konjam mood off adhaa sollaama kollaama odeeten.. sorry ❤️

Vaanga vaanga story kulla polaa🚴‍♀️💜🦋

*******

The next day, 

Bhanu was trying to bring Sathya back to her real world who was still thinking about the single person from last night.

Bhanu:Sathya.. Sathya.. yeii Sathya..

Sathya jerked when Bhanu smacked her shoulder a little bit hard.

Sathya:Haan.. amma.. en..ennaachu ma?

She looked at her, giving her a blank look.

Bhanu:Enna ennaachu? Naan kooptutte irukken.. anga enna di phone eh paathuttu irukka?

Sathya:Onnum illa ma.. sollunga enna seiyanu?

She shoved her mobile inside her handbag.

Bhanu looked at her and sat beside her, frowning.

Bhanu:Ennaachu mole?

Sathya hugged her waist and kept her head on her chest.

Bhanu caressed her hair.

Bhanu:Enna mole.. sollu.. Inga paaru.. ammaye nokku..

Sathya shooked her head and just stayed in her embrace.

Bhanu:Mole..

Sathya:Onn..onnu illa ma.. avlodhaan.. ini.. inimel ipdi function next yeppo varumo.. ellaarayum yeppo meet pannuvom, ellaam avanga avanga velaila busy aayiruvaanga le adhaa konjo feel pandren..

Bhanu:Aiyo loosu kutty.. adhellaa onnum illa.. aduthadhu naraya kalyanam varum da.. Sindhu, Guru, Prakash, Rudra, Nee ellaam irukkinga le.. apro inga naraya chechis uhm irukkaanga.. apro enna unakku?

Sathya closed her eyes, humming and thought about his last word before flying to Mumbai.

❥❥❥

Rudra: Enna nenaikka maata.. irundhaalum.. illa, nenaikkavum vendaam.. naanu..(inhaling).. naanu try pandren.. unna nenaikaama irukka..

She gulped and tried to open her mouth to say something, but ended up just nodding her head.

Rudy:Varen bhabiss..

He smiled at Ashwathy and Sindhu.

Ashwathy:Poganumaa da?

Rudy:Inga irukka mudiyaadhu bhabi..

She hummed, understanding him.

Sindhu:Vandhuttu podaa appo appo.. 

Ashwathy:Call pannu Rudy..

Rudy:Kandippa.. adhellaa ennaala unga kooda laa pesaama irukka mudiyaadhu.. kandippa pandren..

They smiled at him.

He turned to leave but looked at Sathya once again, mumbling,

"I love you Sathya"

She broke out into tears once he left from there after patting her cheek.

Ashwathy and Sindhu calmed her down.

Shiva, Guru and Prakash accompanied with Rudy till the airport and bidded him bye.

Rudy, flew to Mumbai.

❥❥❥

Bhanu:Sathya mole..