Chapter 80💜🦋

Hello 😀

Vaanga vaanga story kulla polaa 🚴🏻‍♀️💜🦋

Long chapter ahead !!

Contains mature content.

*******

And that night, he reached the quarters with his messy look and pressed the calling bell four times as per their code word, indicating the word, love.

She turned off the stove and moved to open the door with a wide smile, which he would expect.

Shiva smiled, matching their dimples together, which she would expect, and came inside before kneeling on one knee and stretching the bouquet of red wine roses towards her.

She looked at him, amazed, and then chuckled.

Ashwathy:Enna da idhu?

Shivadith: Bouquet with wine roses mixed with my love.. 

She chuckled and lifted her hand to get the bouquet from him but before that he wrapped his arms under her waist and knees and lifted her off the ground along with the bouquet. She squealed.

Shivadith:Uff..

He shifted his legs here and there just to scare her, while she gripped him tightly in fear.

Ashwathy:Eyy Eyy keela potradhaa Shivaa..

Shivdith:Okay okay.. enna di ipdi golu golu nu aahita?

He asked, tightening his hold.

Ashwathy:Ellaam unnaala dha..

She poked his nose, with her forefinger. He looked at her teasingly.

Shivadith:Yes ennaala dha epdi one night le sixer adichan paathiyaa? Aana Ashwathy, next paapa medhuvaa pethukalaa.. nalla aadeetu..

She gasped.

Ashwathy: Aadeetaa?yovv keela yerakki vidu yaa pecha paaru, Vijay Antony oda paiyan maadhiri.. vidraa enna..

Shivadith:Mhumm no way..

He moved towards the kitchen.

Shivadith:Enna di samaikira?

He asked placing the bouquet on the kitchen counter.

Ashwathy:Rasam and rice..

He rolled his eyes.

Shivadith:Night ku sapaadaa?

Ashwathy:Pinna enna venu DCP sir ku?

She asked, smiling wide. He huffed.

Shivadith:Ada podi.. inniku unakku surprise aah sollalaa nu nenachen aana ellaam pochu..

Ashwathy:Adhunaala enna naan unakku surprise kudutha maadhiri aayiruchu le?

She pinched his cheek. He smiled.

Shivadith:Mmm.. side dish enna?

He placed her on the counter, beside the bouquet. She then, sat comfortably before smiling at him.

Ashwathy:Onnum illa..

He narrowed his brows.

Shivadith: Rasam, rice side dish illaama epdi di saapduva? loosu..

Ashwathy:Appo neeye edhaadhu panniko po..

She twisted her lips.

Shivadith:Adhu seri..

He opened the fridge, took out the potatoes, and placed them on the counter.

Ashwathy:Enna Panna pora?