Chapter 39💜🦋

Hello 😀

Vaanga vaanga story kulla polaa🚴‍♀️💜🦋

Please do read the previous chapter (38th) before getting into this.

Double update kudukalaa nu nenaikumbodhu dha indha Wattpad sadhi pannum..👹

38th chapter ku notification varla yaarukkum..so if anyone is there still not reading that part please do give it a read..appodha puriyum..🧘🏻‍♀️💜

*******

Shiva sat with a thud on the bed in his quarters room and gulped feeling her skin against his palms, lips and everywhere in his body.

He shooked his head to clear his thoughts and wiped his whole face with his palms.

He gulped staring the floor and searchqed for his mobile with a trembling hands.

He took his mobile from his pant pocket and dialed Guru's number.

Guru attended it smiling..,

Guru:Sollu macha..

Shivadith:Gu..Guru..

Guru narrowed his brows.

Guru:Macha..ennaachu da?

Shivadith:Gu..Guru..neeyu Prakash uh o..odane en qu..quarters room ku varing..glaa please..

Guru:Macha ennaachu da yen da ipdi thikki thikki pesura..?

Shivadith:Nee.. nee vaa n..naan..(gulping)..naan soldren..

Guru:Seri seri varen vai..

He stood up and rushed out calling by Prakash's number and told him to move to the quarters immediately as it was near from his house.

Guru came there after half an hour by breathing hard but got jerked hearing Shiva's shout.

Shivadith:Enna da panni vachirukka aahn... enna panni vachirukka..enna panni vachirukka..

He repeated but slapping himself on his cheeks.Prakash tried hard to stophim but he wriggled grom his hold slapping himself again and again.

Prakash:Maapla enna da pandra..bayama irukku da enakku... enna da aachu...sollu da please da..

Guru rushed towards them and grabbed Shiva's palms by stopping him from hitting himself crying.

Guru:Unakkenna paithiyamaa da... yen da ipdi unnaya neeye adichukura?

Shivadith:Macha..

He hugged him and cried his heart out making Prakash and Guru to get panicked but they consoled him by leaving him to cry for sometime and made him to sit on the couch before sitting on either side of him.

Guru:Enna macha aachu?

Shivadith:Macha naan venum nu pannala da..

Prakash:Idha dha da naan vandhadhula irundhu solleetu irukka..enna da nee venum nu pannala.. adha sollu Shiva modhalla..

Shivadith:Nethu anga... nethu p..pub le..

Prakash:Pub le enna da?

Shivadith:Macha..naan..naan.. naan adhu venum nu panala da..

Guru(sighs):Ennatha da venum nu pannala?

Shivadith:Nethu pub room le naanu A..A..Ash..Ashwathy uh..

Guru and Prakash gasped loudly in shock.While Shiva placed his elbows on his knees palming his face crying.