1.2

Xie Heng asked in Jiang Bozhou's ear, "So, my boyfriend, what is your name?"

  "Jiang Bozhou, my name is Jiang Bozhou, and I am the Jiang Bozhou with the boat parked on the river." Jiang Bozhou's ears felt a little itchy from the man's thin breath, and he later felt a little shy: they seemed to be growing too fast. .

  "Pfft!" Xie Heng sensitively felt his lover's emotions and couldn't help laughing. My lover has always been so cute.

  "Why are you laughing?! Don't laugh! What's so funny?" Jiang Bozhou was a little annoyed. He wanted to push the man away but couldn't. He rolled his eyes silently in his heart and hugged the man tighter.

  "Okay, I won't laugh. Can I call you Zhouzhou?" Xie Heng's tone was full of indulgence. 

He just thought of the young man who took form tens of thousands of years ago and introduced him to him carefully. The situation of the new name: From today on, I will be called Jiang Bozhou, which means a boat parked on the river. You must not call it wrong! Xie Heng was a little helpless. Such a poetic and picturesque name was interpreted like this by him. .

  How did he answer that time? He replied, OK, it's not wrong. Can I call you Zhouzhou?

  "As you wish." The answer of the boy in black overlapped with the voice of the noble young man in front of him. Even the red tips of his ears were exactly the same, as if he had traveled through the entire time and space.

  "Okay, then I'll call you Zhouzhou~ You can call me Aheng." The answer from ten thousand years ago has not changed at all, and he followed his master to this time and space.

  Jiang Bozhou's ears twitched slightly, feeling like he was drowning in Xie Heng's soothing and alluring coda. His handsome face was bright red, and he was pressed against Xie Heng's body. However, he was sensitive to the man's distant gaze, which was obviously , this person didn't know who he was thinking of again, so he could only reply dully, "Yes, Ah Heng."

  The two hugged each other tightly, just like every couple reunited after a long absence.

  However, the cocktail party was obviously not a good place to "reminisce about old times". Within a few minutes of the two meeting, someone came to disturb them. When Xie Heng heard someone coming, he released his hold on Jiang Bozhou. Jiang Bozhou's expression suddenly turned bad and he looked at the visitor coldly.

The visitor was wearing a white suit, with a fresh rose pinned to his chest. He was slowly walking towards this side while shaking the red wine in a goblet. He had peach blossom eyes, which were slightly misty, and his scornful air was mixed with a few words. There is endless romance, and the words that come out of his mouth are even more unspeakable, "Hey, isn't this the Best Actor Xie? Who is this person? Your new love-"

  Before Bai Xuan finished speaking, he felt a chill that was like thorns hitting his body. He squinted and followed the chill. Bai Xuan wished he could blind his eyes and stop himself from being there a minute ago. Don't come this way.

  Isn't that Mr. Jiang who is hugging Xie Heng? Why didn't he see the big wheelchair? Why do you want to look cool without wearing glasses? Shouldn't Mr. Jiang be on the second floor? When did he and Xie Heng meet? Bai Xuan's mind was in a mess.

  Xie Heng turned around and stood beside Jiang Bozhou, looking at Bai Xuan indifferently, with anger in his eyes, and said word by word, "Bai Xuan."

  When Bai Xuan heard Xie Heng talking like this, he felt even worse. It is said that people who usually have a good temper are particularly scary when they are angry. Coupled with the cold air coming from Mr. Jiang's whole body, Bai Xuan felt that the air was frozen. He quickly took out a pair of gold-rimmed glasses from his cuffs and put them on, which covered up the extra romantic look and gave him the feeling of a gentle scumbag.