4.9

Before Xie Heng could suppress the doubts in his heart, he was hugged by Jiang Bozhou who suddenly stood up. Jiang Bozhou used a lot of force, making Xie Heng feel a long-lost sense of restraint.

  "Zhouzhou, relax a little." Xie Heng struggled slightly for a few times, feeling helpless.

  Jiang Bozhou opened his eyes, and his already dark eyes seemed to have become darker again, but what remained unchanged was that there was only the reflection of Xie Heng in his eyes.

  "Are your eyes healed?" Xie Heng was a little surprised, but Jiang Bozhou looked a little confused.

  The newly awakened Dark God cannot bear the lengthy memory for the time being, and his thinking is in a chaotic stage.

  "Why are you ignoring me?" Xie Heng sighed, held Jiang Bozhou's face, and lightly pecked the corner of his mouth, "Good boy, why doesn't Zhouzhou speak? Could it be that I caught him doing something bad?"

  "More." The Dark God's voice was hoarse, as if coming from a broken bellows.

  It's not that Xie Heng didn't notice the difference in Jiang Bozhou, but he had absolute confidence in his beloved. He raised the corner of his mouth and pecked Jiang Bozhou's lips again.

  "Come again." The God of Darkness was obviously not satisfied with the brief kiss. He climbed up Xie Heng's neck and pecked the God of Light on the lips.

  Xie Heng couldn't help but laugh, a low laugh overflowing from his throat, making the Dark God blush with embarrassment.

  Xie Heng is very satisfied with this. His Zhouzhou is very cute no matter what he turns into.

  "Okay." Xie Heng licked the soft kiss on his mouth, which successfully stunned the dark god who had not yet regained his clarity. "This is what real kissing looks like."

  Xie Heng's kiss was gentle and gentle just like his own, but it played with the other person's heartstrings; the God of Darkness seemed to have found some trick, setting off a gust of wind and rain, causing the boat to lose its way in the rough waves, and then took the opportunity to take the initiative. But the storm is only temporary. Calm waves but slight ripples are the way to long-term development.

  There was a trace of crimson hanging from the end of the dark god's eyes. He was breathing heavily. His legs were weak. He barely relied on the blessing of Xie Heng and the dark god's power to prevent him from sliding down.

  Xie Heng held Jiang Bozhou in his arms, with a smile on his lips, and without saying a word, he beat a small rhythm on Jiang Bozhou's back. He was in a very happy mood.

  "You are really despicable." The God of Darkness, who had regained his strength, immediately escaped from the arms of his nemesis and jumped three meters away. However, he felt it was too far, so he moved without leaving a trace to a position only one decimeter away from the God of Light.

  "Zhouzhou said that, I'm going to be sad." Xie Heng held Jiang Bozhou's wrist, without any sadness on his face.

  "Really?" The Dark God licked the corner of his mouth, took a step forward, and pressed closely against Xie Heng, "I hope you won't regret it."

  Xie Heng hugged Jiang Bozhou's waist and whispered in his ear, "My Zhouzhou, you seem to have asked this question. This is what I promised a long time ago. You don't have to worry about me breaking my promise."

  The God of Darkness quickly realized that what Xie Heng said was the promise to "agree to accept Jiang Bozhou after Jiang Bozhou's eyes are cured." It has to be said that the Dark God is extremely jealous of this identity. He and the God of Light have been together since birth, but they are no better than a boy in his twenties who has just met the God of Light.