3.9

Xie Heng felt the warmth of Jiang Bozhou's fingers and couldn't control the smile at the corner of his mouth. He likes that Zhouzhou's emotions are tied to his every move, just like what Zhouzhou does also affects his heart.

  I can't remember how many years ago it was. Xie Heng saw the young man in black who had just transformed by the lake, and made up his mind to capture him with a net named Wen Wen. But unexpectedly, the prey jumped into the trap and thought it was him who caught the hunter.

  "Why are you laughing!" Jiang Bozhou was a little at a loss by Xie Heng's inappropriate laughter. Is now the time to laugh? He is talking about serious things!

  "Everyone listens to Zhouzhou." Xie Heng made a double entendre, not only agreeing not to go to Fengzhou, but also promising Jiang Bozhou not to laugh again. The raised corners of his mouth tightened into a straight line, but the smile in his eyes was still bright.

  Jiang Bozhou finally realized how misleading his actions at this time were, and he retracted his hand like a thief and carried him behind his back, "Don't think that you can forgive you for calling me like this."

  Xie Heng couldn't help but laugh. No matter his temper or status, Zhou Zhou could always make him laugh easily.

  Jiang Bozhou said angrily, "We agreed not to laugh."

  "Don't smile, don't laugh -" Xie Heng's words and deeds were inconsistent. He comforted Jiang Bozhou verbally, and the smile on his face became deeper. He took a step forward and walked to Jiang Bozhou. The two were only three inches apart.

  Like a frightened rabbit, Jiang Bozhou took a few steps back and accidentally fell onto the leg of the chair. Seeing that Jiang Bozhou was about to fall, Xie Heng had quick eyes and quick hands and fished Jiang Bozhou up before he hit the ground.

  Xie Heng breathed a sigh of relief. Although his Zhouzhou was not a pampered child, his injuries were unambiguous at all. He had obviously rubbed away the bruise on the back of his shoulder when he fell last time, but Zhouzhou spent double the time. Only then recovered. If Zhouzhou was really injured, he would feel more distressed then.

  "Pinch if you want." Jiang Bozhou suddenly said something that made people confused.

  "Huh?" Xie Heng tilted his head slightly, as if he didn't know what he was referring to.

  Jiang Bozhou's eyes were darting around, and he felt guilty and did not dare to look at Xie Heng's face. He was so angry that he used too much force, leaving an obvious pink fingerprint on Xie Heng's chin.

  "Just - forget it!" Jiang Bozhou gave up on himself, grabbed Xie Heng's hand and put it randomly on his face.

  "Your Majesty, what do you mean by this?" Xie Heng gently scraped Jiang Bozhou's face a few times and held Jiang Bozhou's hand again.

  "It's not interesting!" Jiang Bozhou was like a child in front of Xie Heng, getting into a temper whenever he disagreed.

  Xie Heng freed up a hand, put it on Jiang Bozhou's chin, and stroked it back and forth slowly and gently, "Is this what Your Majesty means?"

  From time to time, there was an itching sensation where his sweetheart's fingers came into contact with the skin. Jiang Bozhou could clearly feel his heartbeat, which kept beating. He had never realized so clearly that he had fallen, and that he was falling in front of him. Xie Heng was unable to get up.

  Jiang Bozhou felt like he was possessed by a demon, entrusting all his wealth and life to an illusory relationship like a moth to a flame. This was contrary to his understanding of the past twenty years. A true emperor does not allow weaknesses, but Jiang Bozhou was soberly and deeply aware that he had weaknesses, but he was willing to do so.