4.4

This year's Harvest Festival is destined to be anything but peaceful.

  As usual, the Son and the Pope came to the Temple of Light to pray on the morning of the Harvest Festival. Perhaps under the guidance of the God of Light, Angles, who usually did not look directly at the statue of the God of Light, glanced at the statue after the morning prayer. What was shocking at first glance was that there was a big crack in the statue that was supposed to be solemn and smooth, and the face of the originally aloof god looked very scary.

  Angles was shocked and knocked over the wine on the tray. The purple-red liquid instantly soaked into the white wool carpet. The precious glass wine glass turned over several times on the carpet. Thanks to the protection of the carpet, it was not broken. Into flakes.

  The Pope heard the noise and was about to reprimand Angles for his recklessness, but he followed Angles' line of sight and saw the cracked statue. He felt dizzy and collapsed to the ground. Angles didn't bother to pick up the wine glass. , put the tray on the ground in a panic, and quickly helped the Pope up.

  The pope was still in shock.

  It is not a good thing for the God of Light to have cracks in it, as it represents the God of Light's disdain. If they usually still have time to cover up, but today is the Harvest Festival, they are not the only ones who have the right to enter the central temple to offer gifts. Kings of all sizes and dukes with fiefdoms in the entire Sluriga continent have the right to enter the temple. .

  The Pope cannot guarantee that everyone will obey the rules and complete all the rituals honestly. Even Angels, who has received orthodox teachings for more than ten years, has made mistakes - but this may be an opportunity given to them by the God of Light. The pope's face was dark and he was thinking about countermeasures.

  Angles stepped onto the sacred platform that no one had ever set foot on, and took a close look at the statue of the god he worshiped every day. This is truly the pinnacle of the painstaking efforts of more than a dozen master sculptors. The light stone is completely transparent, and the light is refracted back and forth inside. Even on a sunny day, it shines with a lustrous light. It is holy and aloof, just like the God of Light. Same as itself.

  As the Holy Son, Angles's bright aptitude is definitely one of the best among his peers on the entire continent, but his repair technique on the cracks on the statue was like a stone sinking into the sea, with no effect at all.

  "Angels," the Pope coughed heavily, "Who asked you to go up? Come down quickly! This is disrespectful to the Crown of Light!"

  Angles's beautiful blue eyes were full of panic and annoyance. He was still young and could not think of any other way besides repairing the statue.

  "The statue is made of light stone. No matter how many light spells you cast on it, it will be useless." The Pope explained.

  Angles was surprised, "You seem to have never taught me this."

  "The Bright Stone has become extinct. I thought this knowledge was useless." The Pope took a short time to collect his thoughts and find a foolproof countermeasure. "But the Bright Stone can be easily damaged by dark spells. In my opinion, it must be someone from the dark camp." He made a comeback and sneaked into the temple at night to destroy the statue of the god, with the purpose of preventing the smooth holding of the Harvest Festival."

  "Is this really caused by dark magic?" Angels had doubts in his heart. He did not find the existence of dark magic on the statue.

The Pope saw through what he was thinking at a glance, "What else? Could it be you and I who damaged it?"