1.6

The main color of Jiang Bozhou's house is beige, which makes it very at first glance . When Secretary Yang helped arrange the decoration, he said that this color had the atmosphere of home. Jiang Bozhou didn't know what the atmosphere of home should be like at the time, but when Xie Heng walked into the house, he knew what home was.

  Xie Heng carried the suitcase and walked straight towards a room.

  "Wait a minute -" Jiang Bozhou couldn't help but say something. Xie Heng stopped and looked back at him.

  "That room is my room." Jiang Bozhou explained weakly.

  "Then where will I live?" Xie Heng was slightly unhappy, but he didn't want Zhou Zhou to see it. Zhouzhou actually chased him to other rooms, which was too much.

  "Let's stay in this room." Jiang Bozhou pointed to a guest room casually.

  Xie Heng carried the luggage in and packed it without saying a word. He swore that he would make Zhouzhou beg him to go back! They haven't lived together for three years, and after finally reuniting, they are actually living apart!

  Xie Heng sat on the bed and listened carefully to the sounds outside the door. He needed Zhouzhou to coax him.

  Is this the consequence of Zhouzhou having no memory? It's so annoying, so annoying. I shouldn't have killed those people completely in the first place. It's better to keep their souls. This will not only save more killings, but also torture them when they are angry.

  But can Zhouzhou coax people? Xie Heng thought sadly.

  Jiang Bozhou really had no intention of coaxing Xie Heng at the moment. Just when Xie Heng was walking towards the room, he suddenly remembered the information on the table and the photos on the bed - there were some things he didn't want A Heng to see.

  Although Xie Hengheng may have guessed it, he just wanted to maintain a good image in front of A Heng and not let Xie Hengheng know that he was investigating him.

  Jiang Bozhou controlled the wheelchair and returned to the room. He quickly collected the things he didn't want Xie Heng to see and put them in a locked cabinet.

  Then he returned to the living room and knocked on the door of the guest room, "Aheng, can I come in?"

  "Come in." Xie Heng's voice came from inside, sounding a little muffled and unhappy.

  When Jiang Bozhou opened the door and took a look, he found that Xie Heng was completely buried in the quilt, and the expression on his face froze.

  Is Aheng so cute? In his impression, even though they had only known each other for a day, Xie Heng was tolerant, gentle, patient, and strong, but not childish. But the angry Ah Heng made such a childish move.

  "Aheng, why don't you stay in my room?" Jiang Bozhou stretched out his hand and took Xie Heng out of the quilt.

  "No." Xie Heng was still arguing, struggling to get the quilt back.

  "Not going?" Jiang Bozhou's expression became distorted for a moment, but quickly returned to normal. He did something wrong this time, but when he faced Xie Heng, his emotions seemed to be even harder to control.

  Ah Heng, please stop refusing, okay? It would be bad if the evil in his heart breaks out and hurts Ah Heng.

  Jiang Bozhou's leaked emotions made Xie Heng grab the quilt. It's over. Wouldn't his lover take it seriously?

  "Yes, I won't go." Xie Heng refused to agree. He felt his lover's breath leaking closer and closer to his body, and felt the long-lost intimacy.

  The lover who becomes a human always hides his true nature, but this is not necessary. Although his lover is very fierce, he will never hurt him. At most, he will be locked up for hundreds of years to communicate with his body, so that he can't do anything.