2.1

Immortal Lord Attack × Demon Lord Suffers

Because part of the killing power in his body had been washed away, and the heaven in this new world was not so afraid of killing, Xie Heng discovered that the heaven had actually helped him fabricate a body with complete information and a noble identity, and even generously Some very useful information was given to him.

  The structure of this world is somewhat similar to the source world, so Xie Heng easily accepted the settings of this world. Unlike in the previous small world, when he first arrived there, everything he saw was new, just like the frog at the bottom of the well who saw the sky farther away. He was still surprised except for surprise.

  Xie Heng opened his eyes and found that he was in a cave. The walls of the cave are very dry, and are inlaid with many spiritual stones, which are brilliant and dazzling. There are some spiritual weapons randomly thrown in the corner. According to the information provided by Tiandao, any one of these things will be robbed. treasure; there is a spirit gathering array on the ground, and the spiritual energy in the entire cave is so rich that it almost turns into liquid. Xie Heng secretly commented that it was indeed a good place for retreat and cultivation.

  And the identity given to him by Heaven is that of an immortal who is only one step away from ascension. Xie Heng is very satisfied with this identity. In the world of cultivation, strength is always respected. If he does not have strong strength, how can he protect Zhouzhou?

  Speaking of which, where is Zhouzhou? Xie Heng used the power of his soul and quickly determined Jiang Bozhou's location.

  Xie Heng found Jiang Bozhou not far away and couldn't help but beam with joy - Hey, why can't he smile? He reached out and touched his stiff face. He almost couldn't maintain his good manners and wanted to curse. So was he facially paralyzed this time? !

  He transformed into a water mirror and tried to smile twice more. He found that the muscles on his face were twitching strangely and looked extremely weird.

  There was no other way, so he put away the water mirror and silently returned to his expressionless look. It's better not to laugh recently, what if you scare Zhou Zhou.

  Facial paralysis can be treated later, but the top priority is to get back to Zhouzhou first. Xie Heng tidied up his appearance and prepared to look in his best condition to meet his lover.

Before leaving, he put the sky-high price spiritual weapons piled in the corner into a storage bag. After thinking about it, he also dug out the spiritual stones embedded in the wall. These things are of little use to him, but maybe Zhouzhou will like them.

  With a thought in his mind, Xie Heng walked on the wind and arrived near Jiang Bozhou in just a moment.

  "Who is coming?" Lou Ming, the great elder of Wanren Sect, propped his sword on the ground and his voice was hoarse and weak. Tonight, their sect was attacked by demonic cultivators. The leader had already died in the battle, and he was also seriously injured. He probably wouldn't last long.

  He glanced at the Demon Lord leaning on the throne opposite him and felt despair. Do evil, do evil! If I had known this, I shouldn't have done those things in the first place. If the Demon Lord does not take action, he is doomed to fail miserably. If he takes action, the Wanren Sect will surely perish, it will perish!

  The person who came was powerful and feared, but the coercion emanating from him made him breathless. If this person was a helper invited by the demon cultivator - Lou Ming's heart sank little by little.