2.9 [end]

The streets in the lower realm are bustling with traffic, and there is an endless stream of pedestrians coming and going. Both sides of the market street were lined with small stalls, and the cries got louder and louder.

  Xie Heng and Jiang Bozhou walked together. The one in white was as quiet as snow in the forest, and the one in red was as warm as a fire in a furnace. The two people who seemed so different walked together, but they were exceptionally harmonious.

  One was aloof, the other was romantic, both had handsome looks, which attracted the young ladies and young wives on the street to turn around and take a few more glances unconsciously.

  Xie Heng took Jiang Bozhou to a vendor, pointed at two pairs of pendants and asked, "How much does it cost?"

  The stall owner had a smile on his face and said flatteringly, "Sir, you are really discerning! These pair of jade pendants are made of fine materials. They are a very nice gift to buy as a gift to your sweetheart."

  The sweetheart himself, Jiang Bozhou, glanced at Xie Heng with a smile but not a smile, and then urged, "Don't tell me whether you have this or not, how much does it cost?"

"Chenghui fifty taels of silver." The old man rubbed his hands and smiled.

  Jiang Bozhou took out a banknote and threw it over, very grandly, "Here, there's no need to look for it."

  Xie Heng smiled and did not stop Jiang Bozhou's behavior. Perhaps to outsiders, the two of them are young men who don't like fireworks. They spend a lot of money to buy two rare stones and go back to play with them.

  But this pair of jade pendants is worth the price. The obscurity of spiritual objects makes them seem a bit ordinary. They are growing living spaces, not common in this small world. If Xie Heng's soul power had not been sealed, he would not have taken a fancy to these gadgets.

  Xie Heng's eyebrows were soft, and he took a jade pendant and tied it around Jiang Bozhou's waist. He handed the other one to Jiang Bozhou, his intention was very obvious.

  Jiang Bozhou took it very smoothly, but something went wrong when he was wearing it for Xie Heng.

"I'll teach you." Xie Heng pulled Jiang Bozhou over and taught him how to tie it up step by step.

  The two walked away side by side, their silhouettes gradually lengthening under the setting sun and blending into the distance.

  The market was still bustling with people, taking advantage of the time to buy and sell before the curfew. The old man who sold the jade pendant held the banknote in his hand, cut off a few beards, and muttered, what a good-looking two people, but their sleeves were cut off.

  ...

  The two stayed in the mortal world for several dynasties before returning to the world of cultivation. At this time, hundreds of years have passed in the world of cultivation. The reputation of the Immortal Lord has long since faded, and the Demon Lord has become a legend.

  The two had nothing to care about but each other and traveled across the continent.

 "These righteous ways are really worse than the last." Jiang Bozhou threw away the storage bag robbed from the weapon-refining-level disciples who wanted to kill people and seize treasures, with a mocking look on his face.

  Xie Heng did not refute. He could feel that the spiritual energy here was getting thinner and thinner. On the contrary, talents were emerging in large numbers in the mortal world, and there was a trend of developing towards the first world. Maybe in another thousand years, this small world will switch from the side of cultivating immortals to the side of science and technology.

  When the two of them walked to the Liuyang Sect's territory, they heard that Ouyang Feng, the last Nascent Soul power in the world of cultivation, had died.

  Hundreds of years ago, there was a Wanren Sect and today's four major sects are collectively known as the five major sects. Unfortunately, it was destroyed by the Demon Lord. It is said that the son of the head of the Wanren Sect robbed the Demon Lord's sweetheart.

  The son of that sect leader seemed to be named Lu Xiuheng. He was also a popular figure at that time. Not only did he reach Nascent Soul early, he also won the favor of the beloved daughters of several other sect leaders. Even after their cultivation was abolished, the three women remained infatuated with him and guarded him wholeheartedly. In the end, he couldn't accept the current situation and committed suicide.

  Ouyang Feng's daughter Ouyang Yan was one of the three women at that time. She cried heartbreakingly when her lover died, and now she is the sole heir to the Liuyang Sect.

  Xie Heng listened to the gossip and felt that the plot was somewhat familiar. The more he thought about it, the more he thought he had heard it somewhere, but he couldn't remember it.

  At this moment, Jiang Bozhou's demonic energy suddenly rioted, and Xie Heng knew that this was the prelude to his ascension.

  The two of them teleported to a deserted place, and Xie Heng no longer suppressed his peak cultivation.

  The thick thunder calamity hitting the body seemed to be powerful, but in fact it had no lethality. The thunder tribulation stopped, and the fairy music sounded in the sky. The two smiled at each other and flew to the legendary fairyland together.

  It is definitely impossible to reach the immortal world. Xie Heng grabbed Jiang Bozhou's soul fragment and came to the void to say goodbye to the heaven of this world.

  The heaven in this world is actually very cute, so Xie Heng gave it a gift. This gift contains the laws that were understood in the previous world. With it, the way of heaven in this world will take fewer detours when planning for future development.

  When he left this world, Heaven also generously gave him a large amount of merit and scripts.

  After Xie Heng got the script, he finally understood why he felt that the plot was very familiar. Isn't this the popular story about a cultivating stallion on a certain website in the previous world?

  Obviously, the protagonist is Lu Xiuheng. He is the son of the head of the Wanren Sect. He is very lucky and can pick up treasures wherever he goes. He also has many romantic encounters, whether they are unruly and willful young ladies, gentle and petty ladies, or unrestrained and enthusiastic women. The young masters all fell in love with him at first sight and were willing to share him.

  Lu Xiuheng has heavenly spiritual roots and outstanding talents. Cultivation and upgrading are as easy as drinking water. He has broken through the Nascent Soul in just a hundred years. According to the rules of the sect, he needs to go out to practice. Unexpectedly, when he returned, Wanrenzong was already bleeding like a river, and no one was left alive.

  He practiced like crazy, working hard to rebuild the Wanren Sect while investigating the mastermind behind the scenes. When he found out that this was the work of the Demon Lord, he knew that he was outmatched, so he lay dormant, and finally killed the Demon Lord with one strike when he was possessed. Not only did he avenge the Wanren Sect, but he also became famous in the entire world of cultivation. , became the leader of the righteous path.

  Xie Heng had a negative attitude towards this so-called script because Lu Xiuheng's heavenly spirit root was dug out from his family Zhou Zhou.

  Although Jiang Bozhou had taken revenge with his own hands, Xie Heng still felt angry because the originators of the source world still died too easily.

  Xie Heng put away the fragments of his lover's soul, and then put the two pairs of pendants that had accompanied the two for hundreds of years together with the wedding ring from the previous world. After calming down, he broke through the void and went to the next world. .