5.6

Father Xie acted quickly, and the lawyers he sent also implemented the Xie Group's style. In the process of signing various agreements and transferring household registration, we only encountered the small problem of Jiang Bozhou's unwillingness to change his surname, which ended with Xie's father's concession.

  Due to Xie's consistent low profile and the cold family relationship of the Xie family, the fact that the richest man gave birth to the wrong child did not cause an uproar and spread only among the top elites of wealthy families.

 Logically speaking, the return of the true young master would inevitably involve announcing his identity to the world with great fanfare, but the head of the Xie family and his wife acted as if nothing had happened, which disappointed those who were eagerly waiting to watch the excitement.

  This includes the lawless and idle rich second generation.

  As the saying goes, birds of a feather flock together, and neither the original owner nor Xie Heng are the same as them. Of course, there are also outstanding people among the second generation, but the original owner is withdrawn, rarely attends gatherings in the circle, and is not familiar with other people.

  This resulted in the original owner and Xie Heng achieving the highest achievements of "only hearing their name but not seeing their person" and "being someone else's child" among them.

 The second generation who are excellent themselves look down on nerds who only work hard. If they are born into a family like them, they will eventually go into business, and their diplomas only need to look good; while the dandies with average family background and abilities will naturally look down on them. I don't want to give up this good opportunity to add insult to injury.

  But when they finally determined their target, they found that whether it was the real young master they wanted to curry favor with or the fake young master they wanted to ridicule, they had already left the city for Kyoto.

  Both of them have excellent scores and can be chosen at will in any major in any university. As a condition of not changing his surname, Jiang Bozhou chose finance; while Xie Heng unexpectedly chose a medical research major that had nothing to do with business.

  "Aheng likes medicine?" Jiang Bozhou hung on Xie Heng, his eyes full of doubts, "I never heard you say that."

  "Zhouzhou didn't ask me either." Xie Heng smiled, and Zhouzhou's desire for control seemed to be at work again.

  Humanity's knowledge is endless, and even he, a Qingqi spirit who wants nothing but Zhouzhou, is deeply fascinated by it. The palace of knowledge is dazzling, among which medicine is the most popular with him. Western medicine and traditional Chinese medicine, traceability and discovery, are all wonderful things.

  "Then can you tell me more about your thoughts in the future?" Jiang Bozhou's voice was soft, sounding like he was being coquettish, "I want to know you, a little bit more, and a lot more." He said He found that his Ah Heng was very fond of this method. In this case, he didn't mind achieving some small goals through this method.

  Xie Heng has always condoned Jiang Bozhou's blatant tricks.

  He carried Jiang Bozhou back to the bedroom, "Okay, as long as Zhouzhou likes it, I will say more. For example, I like Zhouzhou and I have liked you from the moment I met you." That moment refers to a long time. A long time ago, when the pure and turbid qi first opened up their spiritual wisdom and took form.

  "You still said I was ugly." Jiang Bozhou pouted, as if he was looking for trouble.

  Xie Heng held his chin and recalled the scene at that time, "Zhou Zhou was so fierce at that time and asked me if I looked good. I can't lie to you and say I look good."