Extra 8

Returning from studying abroad to attack × warlord suffers

For a nation, this is a catastrophe; for an individual, this is a disaster.

  Xie Heng stood on the dock, looking at the people escaping in a hurry, feeling infinite sadness in his heart.

  This is his country, and his home is here. When he went abroad, he had the idea of ​​​​serving the country and protecting his family. At that time, the country was no longer a country, and when he came back, his home was no longer there.

  He received a letter from the Xie family, to the effect that a certain brutal warlord was calling. They were going to sell their house and land and take a cruise ship to a foreign country. They had not yet decided where to go, but they couldn't wait for Xie Heng. , after Xie Heng came back, he used his identity certificate to go to Dayang Bank to withdraw money. They left Xie Heng one thousand oceans. Anyway, his father passed away and divided the family by the way. The thousand oceans were distributed to Xie Heng.

  Xie Heng sighed. His brothers had done a good job. They had at least found several groups of people to send letters. His name was not mentioned in the letters. Even Dayang and the bank were written in family code. But is it okay to go abroad? Thinking about his experiences while abroad, he was a little worried about his brothers. Although he had a normal relationship with them, they went out to survive. Even if he went to study like this, his brothers might encounter more discrimination.

  "Don't block the road here!" Xie Heng was staggered by people rushing to get on the boat.

  Xie Heng could only carry his luggage and walk to a place with few people. He felt a little sick in his stomach, so he walked into a restaurant. This is an old restaurant. Xie Heng ate at his house when he was a child. Xie Heng ordered a bowl of noodles. The portion was smaller, but the taste was still the same.

  "Are you a student who returned from studying abroad?" There is only one customer in the restaurant, Xie Heng. The current owner is the son of the previous owner, and they are equally talkative.

  "Yes."

  The noodle shop owner looked sadly at the passers-by carrying large and small bags outside. No one came to pick them up after they returned from studying abroad. Their family members must have run away. He sincerely advised: "Then buy a ticket and go! There will be chaos here. "

  "Where to go? Where is there no chaos?" Xie Heng didn't know where to go.

  The noodle shop owner stopped talking. There is a war everywhere these days, and it is the same everywhere.

  Gunshots were heard outside, and the noodle shop owner stood up hurriedly, "A call in so soon?!" He had put away the signboard outside early, but left the doors and windows open. It was very close to the dock and the city gate. If the warlord attacked If you come in, you will definitely suffer disaster. If he had known earlier, he shouldn't have hesitated. He would have gone back to his hometown in the countryside for a couple of days to avoid talking.

  "Can you help lower and lock the window next to the road?" the noodle shop owner asked. Xie Heng went to close the window. After all, he had to hide here temporarily and should listen to the owner's words.

  The noodle shop owner locked the door from the outside and jumped in from the window on the other side that was not facing the street. When he saw Xie Heng standing by the window and had not closed it, he said, "I forgot that you studied abroad. Don't you know how to close the window?" Such a window?"