1.12

Jiang Bozhou didn't know what his Aheng was thinking. He got up from Xie Heng's arms and started to make a phone call.

  Jiang Bozhou, who has been in the fandom, knows very well the impact of an artist's public love affair. What's more, the two of them are not in a relationship, but a marriage. For fans, this is probably like a thunderclap.

  Although Ah Heng didn't care, he did. Ah Heng is such a good person, he deserves the best in the world.

  Jiang Bozhou does not want Xie Heng to be reviled and humiliated, nor does he want his stardom to stop here. Although Jiang Bozhou's idea of ​​monopolizing Xie Heng has not disappeared, A Heng should stand in the brightest place and be the brightest star. .

  Jiang Bozhou made a few calls, and the entire Jiang family's upper echelons began to move. He wants to protect A-Heng's reputation and give A-Heng the highest honor and glory.

  Everything is going on in an orderly manner.

  After settling the matter, the two of them lay on the bed. Xie Heng propped up an arm and stared at his lover who was making silly comments while reading comments.

  "My brother is actually married! Woohoo, I can only wish my brother a happy marriage."

  "I wish the actor a happy wedding!"

  "The ring is a bit plain."

  "Those who marry handsome guys are all handsome guys! Even their ID photos look so handsome."

  "I'll give you three minutes. I want to thank the actor next door for all the information."

  "You must be happy."

  "I believe in my brother's vision. The person I choose must be the best."

  "The hands of both of them are so beautiful."

  ...

  Because there were too many comments, Jiang Bozhou did not reply, but just liked them one by one.

  "Zhouzhou, do you have a wb number?" You can interact and become more loving.

  "There is a small account." Jiang Bozhou hesitated and did not want to admit it. It was not good for Aheng to see the things he posted using this account. "There is nothing on it. I usually only browse some important news." Jiang Bozhou He felt that he had not lied. For him, the news related to Aheng was important.

  "Yes, I understand." Xie Heng probably guessed the purpose of this account, but did not expose his guilty lover.

  There is a team of Jiang and Sister Zhang managing the Internet, striving to minimize the impact of such a major event as the two getting married.

  The two people at the center of the topic have moved from the bedroom to the study.

  Xie Heng took the tool and carefully carved on the ring. At hand was the design drawing he had drawn long ago.

Jiang Bozhou felt an indescribable feeling as he looked at the little bits of gardenia and rose taking shape on the ring. It turns out that Ah Heng had already prepared all the tools.

  Xie Heng explained to Jiang Bozhou, "You are my lifelong companion and my eternal love."

  Jiang Bozhou looked up along the hand with distinct joints, and moved his eyes to Xie Heng's face. I have to say that serious men are the most handsome. Jiang Bozhou was now immersed in Xie Heng's beauty. He swept across the man's thin lips - it was very sweet here, just past the high bridge of his nose, and stopped on the long eyelashes. The eyelashes jumped up and down with Xie Heng's blinking movements, like a butterfly.