6.1

Prisoner Attack × Marshal Suffer

In the vast history, many people or things will always emerge, either lasting forever or appearing in the clouds. Time has passed, and human beings have entered the interstellar age with advanced science and technology. Perhaps human survival is inseparable from disputes. Here, freedom and imprisonment coexist, civilization and barbarism grow together, and there are many countries. War and disputes are still unavoidable.

  Creton is a small, arrogant and upstart country in the vast universe. It provoked a war against the empire, one of the two giants in the interstellar world, and was defeated without fail. The empire relied on itself as a great power and looked down upon Crichton. It demanded some symbolic compensation and gave a strong warning, leaving behind this war that was like child's play to the empire.

  People in the Federation also regarded this war as a joke after dinner. No one thought that in just one week, Creighton would once again become famous throughout the interstellar for its tragic destruction of the country. This raid not only caused an uproar throughout the galaxy, but also caught the empire by surprise.

  The Empire captured more or less people during the war that lasted less than a month. On the eve of the end of the war, they also captured a prince of Creedon. Of course, the battle did not last that long based on the true strength of the empire, but Creighton was too weak. The empire thought it was provoking trouble and sent troops to fight back after issuing multiple warnings.

  After Creighton surrendered, the empire had successively repatriated a group of prisoners of war, leaving only Prince Creighton who was still being imprisoned, waiting for someone from the Creighton royal family to pick him up. But who would have expected that the person who came to pick him up did not wait, but instead waited for the news that Creighton had been destroyed. The empire immediately sent an advance team to investigate the situation, prove that it had nothing to do with the incident, and also sent people to comfort Creton's only survivor.

  Xie Heng, the only survivor of Crichton, is sorting out his thoughts and memories of the original owner. To be honest, Xie Heng has lived for such a long time and has never seen a country as stupid as Xiang Creton from top to bottom. He provoked wars by striking stones against stones, and was extorted many times by star thieves without knowing that his wealth was exposed. With these stupid things, it seems that the country was destroyed without a trace.

  But life is precious, and Xie Heng cannot criticize the deceased too much. The original owner was frightened and died after hearing the news, and Tiandao threw the body to Xie Heng. The original owner was the younger brother of King Creedon. Even though Creedon was a small country, the original owner also grew up in fine clothes and fine food. The biggest hardship he suffered was more than a month of military life and less than a week of confinement.

  But how could Creighton's general let His Royal Highness, who knew nothing about war, go to the battlefield? Therefore, the original owner was just watching the battle in the starship; Crichton surrendered shortly after being captured, and the original owner was not treated harshly. Instead, he was placed in a relatively comfortable single room with dedicated service. Judging from the fact that the original owner was frightened to death when he heard that Crichton destroyed the country but did not have the fighting spirit for

  Suddenly, the door of the solitary room opened, and Amoun, the full-time staff responsible for taking care of the original owner, walked in with food. Amoun has blue hair, and his always cold face is somewhat soft. He looks at this young man who is as old as his own child, with a trace of pity flashing in his eyes.