9.1

Gentle Evil Dragon Attack × Vine Prince Suffer

A long time ago, in the valley of Wen'erjiazhou, which is separated from here by thirty mountains and thirty rivers, the four seasons were like spring, and flowers were blooming everywhere. Industrious people worked and settled there, and over time a village was formed. The powerful and rich kingdom was named the Flower Kingdom.

  But the flower kingdom has been shrouded in sadness in recent days, and there is no longer the usual joy. Even the annual harvest carnival cannot arouse people's enthusiasm. Why is this?

  It turns out that in the Galela Canyon not far from the Kingdom of Flowers, there sleeps a giant dragon. Every five hundred years, this giant dragon will snatch the most beautiful princess back to be his bride. Many nearby countries have suffered from this. Troubled. To this end, they also sent many dragon-slaying warriors, but unfortunately they failed every time. One time the warriors even angered the dragon, and the dragon destroyed several countries in its rage.

  This year is the 500th year, and it is also the year when the flower princess, the beloved daughter of the flower king, comes of age. The Flower Princess has hair like gold, eyes the color of agate stone, lips more delicate than the first blooming rose, skin whiter than the flawless clouds in the sky, her singing voice is more melodious than the nightingale, and her laughter surpasses that of the forest. The lark in.

  Throughout Wen'erjia Continent, everyone who had seen the Flower Princess was amazed by her beauty and fell in love with her singing. Her reputation spread to far away places, and many foreigners traveled thousands of miles to come to the Flower Kingdom. Just to catch a glimpse of Princess Rose from a distance. Therefore, Princess Rose is undoubtedly the most beautiful princess, which means that the evil dragon will definitely steal Princess Rose as his bride.

  The magic power of Princess Rose is to make flowers more beautiful. This is such a rare and amazing magic in the flower kingdom! But recently, Princess Rose was heartbroken because she was about to marry a dragon. The quality of the flowers cultivated by magic has dropped a lot, which made the king and people of the Flower Kingdom feel bad.

  The king ordered to recruit warriors to slay the dragon. Unfortunately, the most powerful warrior in Wen'erjia Province was injured in the battle and expressed his inability to do so. Several top warriors went to slay the dragon but failed to find the dragon's cave. It was really disappointing to be scared back without even entering.

  Although the entire flower kingdom fell into depression because of Princess Rose, no matter how reluctant it was, despite everyone's worries, Princess Rose's coming of age ceremony still came.

  "Oh! My favorite daughter, don't cry anymore, you cry so hard that my heart will break." The King of Flower Kingdom looked worriedly at Princess Rose, who was crying so hard that her eyes were filled with tears, and her face was full of sorrow.

  "Father, I don't want to cry either, but as long as I think about an ugly dragon trying to steal me as a bride, I can't help but be afraid and cry." Princess Rose's voice was very sweet, even with a crying tone. It sounds as sweet as a gurgling stream; the tears running down the cheeks are more crystal clear than the dewdrops on the flowers and rounder than the pearls. People would give anything willingly just to see her because she was so beautiful.

  As the saying goes, the more you fear, the more likely it will come. While the father and daughter were talking, they saw the knight commander coming to report in a panic: "The evil dragon, the evil dragon is almost flying to the castle!"