4.6

This beam of light was so bright and dazzling that even though the onlookers who were relatively close to Xie Heng had their backs to him, they were still blinded by the glare.

  Xie Heng subconsciously covered Jiang Bozhou's eyes with his hands, fearing that he would be injured by the light that was more dazzling than the sun.

  Bourne also reacted quickly. The moment the light power in Xie Heng's body burst out, he jumped aside and used magic to prop up the barrier.

  But others were not so lucky, and most of the people present were temporarily blinded.

  Xie Heng picked up Jiang Bozhou and ran away before people came to their senses. He took the overflowing light back into his body with difficulty and smiled to himself. No wonder he was called the God of Light. He had no other choice but to react so violently in the name of light.

  After he restrained his uncontrollable power, he made another circle before teleporting in the opposite direction just in case. The two of them had moved away from Golden City, and Xie Heng chose to settle in a relatively remote town.

"Zhouzhou, you can open your eyes." Seeing that Jiang Bozhou still had his eyes closed, Xie Heng reminded him.

  Jiang Bozhou opened his eyes after hearing this, but what he saw was a foggy scene.

  "I", Jiang Bozhou was a little flustered when he couldn't see Xie Heng, "I seem to be blind."

  "Huh?" A rare nervous expression appeared on Xie Heng's face. He quickly helped Jiang Bozhou sit down on a stone and let him rest on his lap so that he could check his eyes.

  "Zhouzhou, I'm sorry." Xie Heng looked at the two very obvious white hazes in Jiang Bozhou's eyes and felt extremely guilty. It's all because he was too careless and directly touched Zhouzhou's eyes with his glowing hand. If he had been more careful, Zhouzhou might not have been in trouble.

  Jiang Bozhou doesn't care about this very much. He practices dark magic and his soul is stronger than ordinary people. Even if he can't see things, it doesn't affect his life. The only thing he cares about is his favorite god. As long as the god is by his side, it is worth it even if he sacrifices his life.

  "What are you talking about? There is nothing wrong with my god." Jiang Bozhou grinned. What's wrong with his god? It was just a small mistake in protecting him.

  Xie Heng felt even more sad. He gently kissed the corners of Jiang Bozhou's eyes and promised, "I will cure you."

  "Well, I believe in the gods." Jiang Bozhou's eyelashes trembled and swept over Xie Heng's face, leaving the slightest itching. He squeezed Xie Heng's hand tightly and buried his head in Xie Heng's arms intuitively, feeling the true temperature of the god.

  What he wants is not just the promise of the gods, but the gods themselves.

  Xie Heng rummaged through the information that Tiandao had given him at that time, and finally found some clues. The history of the struggle between light and darkness is engraved on the ancient stone. There is a sentence in it: "If you are hurt by the light, please be with the darkness." It must be referring to the current situation.

  "Zhouzhou, are you willing to follow me to the Lela Forest at the end of the Sluliga continent? You may find a way to heal your eyes there." Xie Heng has always respected Jiang Bozhou's opinion, "If you don't want to, we will find a place Settle down."

  "You will find an opportunity to go alone later, right?" Jiang Bozhou has the intuition of a small animal.

  Xie Heng smiled, "Of course, I will always cure you."