6.3

Xie Heng didn't think about it for long before Jiang Bozhou came back.

  "Zhouzhou?" Xie Heng was a little surprised.

  "Yeah." Jiang Bozhou had a cold face, but Xie Heng didn't see any emotion on his face.

  Xie Heng took Jiang Bozhou's hand and solemnly expressed his feelings again, "I like you."

  "I know," Jiang Bozhou said in a calm but serious tone, "I like you too. And - I'm sorry."

  Jiang Bozhou didn't know how he said the second half of the sentence. He really wanted Xie Heng to coax him, as if there was a voice telling him that as long as he behaved coquettishly, Xie Heng would give in without any bottom line and tell him everything he wanted to know.

  This feeling came out of nowhere, but Jiang Bozhou knew it was true. His heart felt empty, as if a large piece was missing. Jiang Bozhou felt very unhappy and had a strong sense of crisis, which showed that Xie Heng and "him" loved each other very much and were even willing to overcome all difficulties and dangers to come to "him".

But it doesn't matter, he will make the little prince forget "him" and only like him. Jiang Bozhou looked at the young prince beside him, carefully restrained his jealousy, and held Xie Heng's hand back.

  "Zhouzhou doesn't need to say sorry, it's my fault." Xie Heng looked at Jiang Bozhou's beautiful obsidian eyes, with a smile on his face. 

What is he struggling with? His Zhouzhou will always be his favorite partner no matter what he becomes - similarly, Zhouzhou loves him equally; he will make concessions for his lover, and his Zhouzhou will naturally take the initiative to step down. That's all, even if Zhouzhou had any overreaction, he would just stop him.

 "Aheng, I don't want to hear your story with him." Jiang Bozhou interrupted Xie Heng when he was about to tell the truth.

  "Zhouzhou doesn't want to hear it, so I won't say anything." Xie Heng's Adam's apple moved up and down a few times, and a purple bite mark on the white skin on the side was particularly conspicuous, attracting Jiang Bozhou's attention.

  "I'm going to get the medicine." Jiang Bozhou apologized and repented sincerely this time. He forgot that the little prince was raised in a pampered manner, which was different from a guy like him who was often tempered in harsh environments, even though there was a different person inside.

  "No need." Xie Heng directly used the power of his soul to restore the broken skin to its original state.

  Jiang Bozhou was filled with jealousy. His Ah Heng was so powerful that he really took advantage of "him" whom he had never met before.

  "Don't let others know." Jiang Bozhou warned. Once this power is known to those in the upper echelons of the empire, the little prince will be in danger.

  "Just tell Zhouzhou." Xie Heng pinched Jiang Bozhou's fingertips and kissed them gently.

  Jiang Bozhou likes how unique Xie Heng is to him, "A-Heng only likes me, okay?" He can't help but push further.

  "It's always just you." Xie Heng sighed slightly.

  Jiang Bozhou didn't like this answer. He took out something similar to a bracelet and put it on Xie Heng's hand. The sudden coldness made Xie Heng shiver.

  "Then let me tell you now, no matter what your status was before, you are now a prisoner of the empire and my personal slave. You belong to me." Jiang Bozhou is strong and domineering at heart. If you still don't get what you want, you will return to your predatory nature.