5.9

Xie Heng finally understood what it means to be careless and lose Jingzhou, the cooked duck flew away, and lose his wife and lose the army. These three famous sayings, things from the ancestors of mankind always have their value to be preserved.

  "I didn't lie to you." Xie Heng's alarm clock was brainstorming, figuring out how to fool this situation.

  Just when Xie Heng was ready to tell the truth at the huge risk of his own Zhouzhou being crazy and jealous of others, Jiang Bozhou suddenly let go of Xie Heng's hand, "I'll just pretend that you didn't lie to me." He knelt down and sat down with Xie Heng. In front of me, "Don't you want to come? Come on."

  Xie Heng's unfinished words were completely left in his stomach. He looked at Jiang Bozhou's beautiful neck and suddenly didn't know what to say or what to do. He was stunned for a moment.

  Jiang Bozhou stared at the dumbfounded Xie Heng and chuckled, "Why, are you just talking?" The joints clearly climbed up the spine exposed to the air, like a poisonous snake wrapping around his prey, just waiting for a moment Killed; the thin cocoon brushed against the delicate skin, Jiang Bozhou could imagine how delicate the roses on this canvas were.

  How could it be just talk? Xie Heng hugged Jiang Bozhou, kissed him gently from the tip of his ear to his thin lips, gently opened the door, and invited the beautiful lady to dance with him.

 But the beauty refused to cooperate and bit Xie Heng's lips.

  "Zhou Zhou." Xie Heng pressed the corner of Ropi's mouth, feeling extremely helpless.

  Jiang Bozhou licked the blood from another person remaining on his mouth and asked provocatively, "What can you do to me?"

  "You know, I can't do anything to you." Xie Heng retained his usual gentleness in front of Jiang Bozhou.

  Jiang Bozhou looked at Xie Heng's face and suddenly felt a bit of destructive desire. "You think, what will happen if I tear your tenderness to pieces?" His eyes were astonishingly bright. Xie Heng knew that his lover was not No kidding.

  Xie Heng said nothing. He was the most upright person in the world, but all his preference, selfishness and tenderness were given to Jiang Bozhou. If Zhouzhou fails his tenderness, then - let Zhouzhou perish with him!

"Why don't you speak?" Jiang Bozhou hooked his little finger on Xie Heng's hand, feeling inexplicably nervous, "I'm just joking, don't take it seriously, and don't be angry, I just have nothing to say."

  "All my tenderness has been given to Zhouzhou. If Zhouzhou doesn't want it, just throw it away. There's no need to do anything unnecessary." Xie Heng responded with a smile, as if the thoughts just now were all an illusion.

  "You are the only one who can say it." Jiang Bozhou muttered, the happiness in his heart showing on his face.

  Why should Luo Shang take off her clothes lightly? Last night's rain on the plantains had already blown away the outermost petals of the water lilies, and they piled up on the bank like a moonset scene; under the moon, a pair of lonely shadows attracted the chirping of cicadas and the fragrance of flowers. It's just that the players are different tonight. The sound of the rain and the rain can't cover up the excitement of the chords; the chords are not elegant music. The players follow the footsteps of the harp players and play their own splendid music in the stormy wind and rain.

  Haitang is still the same. The eldest young man who was pampered and raised by a wealthy family since childhood is sweating. Deep in love, he is also careful not to hurt his sweetheart in the slightest. On the contrary, the suppressed other person is like an eagle, leaving his own mark on the lamb he captured. mark. The roses that have not yet withered can't wait to be replaced by a more delicate batch by the owner. The extremely greedy owner even can't bear to part with the batch that was planted earlier, and puts them together with the latest ones, crowded but with graffiti-like blank space, in his In the eyes of the owner, no matter how you look at it, there is a special sense of beauty.