7.7

The next morning, Jiang Bozhou lay lazily in Xie Heng's arms and refused to come out.

  "Zhouzhou, it will be almost dawn if you don't get up." Xie Heng kissed the man who was pretending to sleep.

  The man who was pretending to sleep hugged Xie Heng's waist tightly, his voice was as soft as a cat, and there was nothing like the scolding Fang Qiu on the battlefield, "Your Majesty, what are you in a hurry for? Can you run away?" He said and looked away. It landed on Xie Heng's ankle.

  Xie Heng's eyes also fell there, "Why, my regent wants to lock me up here for the rest of my life?"

  "Yes, what do you think, Your Majesty?" Jiang Bozhou pouted, his eyes always paying attention to Xie Heng's movements.

  Xie Heng laughed, "How dare I have a problem with Zhou Zhou?"

  Jiang Bozhou suddenly stood up and hugged Xie Heng, "Your Majesty, you have grown up."

  "Huh?" Xie Heng also hugged Jiang Bozhou, "I'm just a little taller."

  "Next month is your majesty's crowning ceremony." Jiang Bozhou glared at Xie Heng. He really didn't know where he could be so irresponsible. He didn't even remember his own birthday - no, no, maybe it's not your majesty's. birthday.

  "Oh, I forgot." Xie Heng turned away his eyes guiltily. He really didn't pay attention to the original owner's birthday.

  Xie Heng's guilty conscience fell in Jiang Bozhou's eyes because it was indeed not his birthday. Jiang Bozhou's eyes were unclear, and he had this feeling again. He always felt that there was a very vague layer between him and the little god or unknown spirit that lived in the little emperor's body. This made him who was used to grasping the overall situation. Full of insecurities.

  But at the same time, this little god gave him enough confidence and trust, making Jiang Bozhou feel that this was good.

  He approached Xie Heng with an incomprehensible look on his face, "My Majesty, you have to be good. If you don't, my palace is still short of a concubine to warm the bed..."

  The rest of the words were blocked by Xie Heng. Xie Heng pinched his lover's lips and said with a smile, "Can I be disobedient at night?"

  Jiang Bozhou blushed furiously, "You, you are really shameless!"

  Xie Heng's words were full of laughter. His Zhouzhou was indeed a treasured pistachio. When he was with Zhouzhou, he was almost never unhappy. "Isn't it Zhouzhou who started it?"

  "You won't give in to me?" Jiang Bozhou coquettishly acted coquettishly.

  "Okay, from now on Yu_Xi will give way to Zhouzhou." Xie Heng placed a kiss on the back of Jiang Bozhou's hand, "I will only give way to Zhouzhou."

  Jiang Bozhou was delighted, "Your Majesty has spoken so eloquently, and you are not allowed to go back on it."

  "When did I break my promise regarding Zhouzhou?" Xie Heng carefully rubbed Jiang Bozhou's waist.

  Jiang Bozhou closed his eyes and enjoyed the emperor's service with peace of mind. After all, wasn't it all the fault of that person that he was so tired?

  Jiang Bozhou finally remembered what he had forgotten, "Will your Majesty still go to court today?"

  "When you come, you won't go." Xie Heng originally thought that if he became the emperor, he would probably be a fatuous king who would never go to court early from now on. Sure enough, after becoming the emperor, Xie Heng wanted to give up his job every day. Take your own boat and fly far away.