2.3

When Jiang Bozhou heard this, he was slightly startled. He still hugged Xie Heng, but gave up the initiative.

  Xie Heng pressed Jiang Bozhou's lips and felt its temperature. Sweet, soft and cool, like jelly.

  One kiss.

  "More." Jiang Bozhou's voice was soft, in sharp contrast to the arrogant tone in which he ordered his subordinates.

  "Okay." Xie Heng would never refuse to agree to his lover's legitimate request. For example, this request is legitimate.

  Immortal cultivators are not only talented but also very physically strong, not to mention a peerless genius like Jiang Bozhou. So in just one kiss, he had already emptied Teacher Xie's decades worth of inventory.

  "More." Jiang Bozhou suppressed the strange look in his eyes.

  Xie Heng tilted his head slightly, his voice was hoarse, and he refused, "It's better not to do it."

  The corners of Jiang Bozhou's eyes were red from stimulation, and tears were even rolling in his eyes, but he still clung to Xie Heng tightly, unwilling to let go at all.

  The tip of Xie Heng's tongue was numb from his kiss, and he even felt some tingling on his upper lip, which was probably broken again. The hand behind his back did not restrain at all and was still scurrying around his body. He reluctantly used the power of his soul to slowly break free of the thin red rope on his body.

  This rope was probably some kind of spiritual weapon. Being tied to it, all the spiritual energy in his body was stagnant, making it impossible to use it. Fortunately, his soul power has recovered somewhat. Although it is not much, it is more than enough to break away from this rope.

  Jiang Bozhou finally came to his senses and noticed Xie Heng's little move.

  "Xianzun, you are not good." Jiang Bozhou held the fallen red dust thoughts and lowered his head, not knowing what he was thinking.

  "Who is the bad boy, huh?" Xie Heng felt inexplicably funny when his lover lowered his head and did not look at him.

  "I told you not to call me by Immortal Lord, but you still call me like that." Xie Heng pulled his lover who was standing still into his arms and comforted him with a "warm voice".

  "Ugh——" Jiang Bozhou's back was suddenly pressed twice, and he couldn't help but make a protesting sound.

  Suddenly, two extremely serious scars on Jiang Bozhou's abdomen fell into Xie Heng's sight. He closed his eyes and touched the scars that had long since healed.

  As we all know, as long as cultivators are willing, they can make their bodies as clean as new, so it is self-evident why Zhouzhou left these two scars.

  "Did you take revenge?" Xie Heng asked. He didn't ask how Jiang Bozhou was injured, or whether it hurt, or why he kept them, because it was meaningless. Although his expression was still lifeless, Jiang Bozhou clearly felt his anger.

  "Yes." Isn't it the hatred that has sustained him until now? However, now that there is an Immortal Lord, he will not risk his life casually.

  "That's good," Xie Heng nodded, "Since you have taken revenge, don't let them become your shackles again."

  Jiang Bozhou didn't know what to say. In the short contact, he felt that some of the characters revealed by Aheng were more willful than him, and not at all like the old-fashioned immortal who followed the rules he imagined.