Extra 5

Female insect researcher attacks × male insect star thief leader suffers [zerg world]

"Beep! Beep! Beep!" The starship's alarm system made several rapid sounds, breaking the tranquility of the dawn.

  "Please note that the right wing of the starship is damaged!"

  "Please note that the starship attack system has crashed!"

  "Please note that the starship's energy is only 8% left, and the defense network is about to disappear."

  ...

  Despite the best efforts of the staff, the starship could not avoid the fate of falling into the hands of star thieves.

  But luckily among the misfortunes, the star thieves who robbed were the Star-Shattering Bandits. They would not kill the bugs that gave up resistance, nor would they sell the looted bugs as slaves.

  There were some male bugs on the starship. When they were escorted outside by the female star thief bugs at gunpoint, they were so frightened that their faces turned pale. Some of them were even scared to tears.

  "Tsk, delicate male insect!" A female insect said in disgust.

  "Keep your voice down, don't let the boss hear this," another female warned. "No matter how delicate the male is, he is still a male. Do you have a male leader?"

  The female worm chattered, "Really, it's amazing to have a male leader?" Yes, amazing. Single females have no status these days!

  Life today is much better than it was a few decades ago. The royal family decades ago was overthrown, the federal government was established, and the laws were revised. Now when they walk on the street, they have the confidence to say "bugs are equal".

  The number of male worms has also improved. Studies have found that the use of psychotropic agents can help female worms conceive male worm eggs, and the male worms no longer need to mentally groom and soothe the female worms frequently. The life span has been greatly improved, and the temperament has also gradually improved. improve.

  But it is only an improvement. Although the male's temper is partly affected by mental power, most of it is acquired. Decades have passed, and the first few males have slowly passed away. The new generation of males has grown up in an atmosphere of equality between insects and insects. If they were placed a few decades ago, they would be the treasures of males.

  There are exceptions to everything. There is a male in their Star Thieves group who is particularly violent. This male is their boss Jiang Bozhou.

  Xie Heng was one of the unlucky passengers of this starship. He was anxious to return to the central star to do a research, so he didn't wait for the special car three days later and took the starship back early. He didn't expect to encounter such a thing.

  He had heard about the reputation of the Broken Star Bandits, and felt that his life was not in danger, so he just followed the crowd and squatted among the prisoners.

  From a distance, I heard a bug yelling, "What? Are you looking for a male bug? I see there are a lot of male bugs here. Why don't you pick one and go to sleep to satisfy the bad thoughts of male bugs in your head?" "

  He is really good at scolding insects, Xie Heng thought.

  The attraction of male insects to female insects is innate. Although the emergence of psychotropic agents has greatly reduced this attraction, it has not eliminated it.