1.5

This situation is obviously not normal. The always cold-hearted Best Actor Xie, the Flower of the High Mountain, can actually smile like this!

  "Xiao Xie, tell me, are you in love?" During the break, the director called Xie Heng aside and asked in a low voice.

  "Yes, I'm in love." Xie Heng still had a nice smile, his eyes were gentle.

  "If you're in love, just fall in love." The director nodded, and suddenly realized what Xie Heng said, "What?!" The director suddenly raised his voice, attracting the attention of some people around him.

  "Really? Don't fool me." The director lowered his voice and asked again. He just asked casually, who knew this would be such a big news.

  I don't know what Xiao Xie's origins are. After his debut, many people tried to dig up his pre-debut information, but they couldn't find any. And those celebrities, big and small, who were interested in him, have they all stopped? Why did you fall in love so casually? There was no news at all before.

  Xie Heng didn't know that the director would think so much. The reason why no one digs out what happened before his debut is because he has only been in this world for so long. It is already good that God allows him to enter this world with a pure spirit of killing, so we cannot expect God to take the initiative to arrange a logic for him. Strict identity, it would be terrible if we could find what happened to this body three years ago.

  As for the latter, it was because he learned hacking skills and compiled a small filtering program to solve all the troubles of being bullied and fired. There are so many things going on in the entertainment industry, and he won't leave any hidden dangers for when he finds his lover. Too much jealousy in your lover will make it difficult for him to handle it.

  "We are really in love." The curve of Xie Heng's mouth never dropped.

  The director sighed, is this an old house on fire? It can burn a high-altitude flower into a fool exuding the rotten smell of love. No, it's not an old house, either. Xiao Xie is only in his twenties. Judging from the indifferent way he treats those who are usually attentive, he might still be in love for the first time. First love, that's even more amazing.

  Xie Heng was in a very good mood all day, and his filming efficiency inexplicably improved a lot. The scenes that were originally planned to be filmed very late were finished at around 5 or 6pm, and there were still some night scenes that were not filmed. Xie Heng thought about it and asked for leave from the director. He had more important things to do.

  "Brother, where are you going?" Xie Heng's assistant Xiao Liu asked.

  "Let's go to my house." Xie Heng sat in the passenger seat, thinking that he would move to Zhouzhou's house today, and he was even happier.

  Halfway through, Xie Heng suddenly remembered a very serious problem. He didn't seem to have Jiang Bozhou's contact information, and Jiang Bozhou didn't have his contact information.

  If it's over now, his lover will definitely be angry. Zhouzhou is so easy to get angry. He is using a human body now, so don't get angry. Moreover, Zhouzhou is very difficult to coax when he is angry. How can he be coaxed now?

  After stopping the car, Xie Heng asked Xiao Liu to get off work. Zhouzhou must not let Zhouzhou see him going home with others at this time.

  Walking from the parking lot to the bottom of the building, Xie Heng's heart was beating fast, expecting and fearing something at the same time.

  Xie Heng glanced at the empty bottom of the building, and his eyes suddenly darkened. According to the assumption, there should be such a big and cute Zhouzhou waiting for him, who is angry and needs to be coaxed.