7.9 [end]

As the army returned to the court, the two of them got busy as expected. Fortunately, Xie Heng had the foresight to adopt a child early. This heir named Xie Yu lived up to Xie Heng's expectations for him. He was not only smart, but also a child. Very capable, the most important thing is that he knows what he wants and does whatever it takes to achieve it.

  Xie Heng didn't know whether this was good or bad, but for Xie Heng, the rational and calm Xie Yu was qualified to be the heir of such a feudal country. To fulfill the original owner's wish, a suitable heir was essential.

  Jiang Bozhou lay lazily in Xie Heng's arms, looking at the background of the child leaving with a little taste, "No wonder His Majesty likes him so much. I want to take action against such a capable child."

  "Good boy, I like you the most," Xie Heng pinched Jiang Bozhou's earlobe and said comfortingly, "In a few years, I will give him the Zen position, and then the two of us can go out and visit the mountains. Water, isn't it joyful?"

 How could Xie Heng fail to hear that when Jiang Bozhou said "attack", he did not mean robbing talents but killing people and silencing them? But what can he do with his beloved? He can only pamper her.

  Jiang Bozhou clung to Xie Heng's neck, grinding his teeth against Xie Heng's Adam's apple, "Your Majesty, please don't break your promise~" his tone was light but filled with inexplicable danger.

  "I will keep my promise to you." Xie Heng said with a smile.

  Xie Heng was chatting with Jiang Bozhou while correcting the memorial. It took a long time to finish the memorial.

  Jiang Bozhou sat on Xie Heng's lap, "Your Majesty, why are you so slow?"

  "Then why does Zhouzhou think I'm so slow?" Xie Heng held Jiang Bozhou's waist, helpless.

  Jiang Bozhou's beautiful eyes sparkled, "I don't know."

  "Really?" Xie Heng smiled, and the words that were meant to be questions suddenly sounded like condemnation, which was really sweet to Jiang Bozhou's heart.

  "Of course it is, what do you think, Your Majesty?" Jiang Bozhou has always had no such thing as face, especially in front of Xie Heng.

  Xie Heng was also willing to pamper him, "Zhou Zhou is right."

  Jiang Bozhou fiddled with Xie Heng's fingers, "I love your Majesty's sincerity."

  "Zhouzhou's taste is really unique." Xie Heng couldn't help but laugh out loud. His Zhouzhou is really a big treasure.

  Jiang Bozhou glared at Xie Heng fiercely, with the same aura as a kitten with fried hair.

  "Okay, okay, Zhouzhou forgive me, okay? Huh?" Xie Heng always couldn't bear to make Jiang Bozhou unhappy.

  The warm breath hit his face, making Jiang Bozhou blush easily. Xie Heng stopped teasing Jiang Bozhou so as not to annoy him again.

  Xu Sanqing, who was supposed to be waiting at the side, moved outside the door at some point, looking at the sky and the earth but not at the two masters. It's not that he, the chief eunuch, is incompetent, it's really these two, tsk, that make people look down upon them.

  "Your Majesty is so kind. How can I resent Your Majesty when it's too late for me to admire you?" Jiang Bozhou pecked Xie Heng's lips and said teasingly, "I am always thinking about stealing Your Majesty back to the Regent's Palace."

  "I'm here, Zhouzhou is stealing~" Xie Heng did not refute Jiang Bozhou, because his Zhouzhou was only thinking about that kind of thing. He believed that Jiang Bozhou was telling the truth, otherwise he would not have sneaked into the palace to take him back before the army returned to Beijing.