2.2

Jiang Bozhou smiled and walked towards the bed step by step with his newfound queen in his arms.

  Xie Heng felt extremely uncomfortable in Jiang Bozhou's arms. He had always carried Zhouzhou around everywhere. He never thought that one day Zhouzhou would pick him up like he did Zhouzhou.

  Zhouzhou's chest was broad and his embrace was warm, but Xie Heng just felt something was wrong. It wasn't that he was uncomfortable, but he was just a little embarrassed.

  Jiang Bozhou looked at the cold expression of the person in his arms who had not changed at all, and the smile at the corner of his mouth suddenly faded.

  Suddenly, he stared at the tips of the ears of the person in his arms. They were light red and looked really nice. Is the Immortal Lord shy?

  Jiang Bozhou lowered his neck, buried his head on Xie Heng's chest, and took a long breath. The immortal smelled so good.

  Xie Heng didn't dare to move at all, and even his breathing slowed down.

  Jiang Bozhou raised his head and found that the Immortal Lord had turned red from the tips of his ears to his neck, and an even greater greed arose in his heart - he wanted to break this man's cold face, he wanted to see the love in his eyes, he wanted to see him cry and beg for mercy, and he wanted to...

  Jiang Bozhou put Xie Heng on the bed and lay down next to Xie Heng. He played with Xie Heng's long hair and twisted it around his fingers several times. He also picked up a strand of hair and played it in Xie Heng's ear.

  Xie Heng was tickled by him and wanted to avoid it but couldn't.

  "Immortal Lord, what do you think of you being my devil queen?" Jiang Bozhou didn't speak, but it was such a big deal when he spoke. He felt that matters like getting married should be discussed with the Immortal Lord. "It's better to choose a day than to hit the sun. Let's get married tomorrow, how about it?"

  Xie Heng was stunned for a moment and looked at the dark sky outside. Hey, there are probably less than two hours left until tomorrow, right?

  Jiang Bozhou seemed to see the doubts in Xie Heng's eyes and hesitated a little, "Forget it, tomorrow is too rushed, why not the day after tomorrow?"

  Xie Heng said nothing.

  "Is it that the Immortal Lord is unwilling to get married to me?" Jiang Bozhou frowned, stopped what he was doing, his eyes gradually became dark, "That's not possible, the Immortal Lord is now lying on my bed, no matter getting married or doing something. Anything else is beyond the control of the Immortal Lord."

  "No reluctance." Seeing that Jiang Bozhou had misunderstood, Xie Heng hurriedly explained. He just didn't want to get married in such a hurry - technically speaking, this was their first wedding.

  "Aren't you unwilling? That means you are willing." Jiang Bozhou placed one hand on the side of Xie Heng's head, and groped down the line of the red dust silk with the other hand, and held Xie Heng's hand.

  "Well", Xie Heng pursed his lips and said hesitantly, "I don't know the name of the venerable?" He heard Jiang Bozhou refer to him as his own, and he didn't know what to call Zhouzhou. He was not sure that his lover in this world was still called by that name.

  "The Immortal Lord doesn't know my name? I forgot it. The Immortal Lord has been in seclusion for more than three hundred years." Jiang Bozhou calmly performed Tai Chi, thoughtfully. His Immortal Lord was really interesting, completely different from what he imagined.

  "My name is Xie Heng, Wang Xingheng. You don't have to call me Immortal Lord, just call me Ah Heng." Xie Heng introduced himself without noticing Jiang Bozhou's expression.