4.11

"Then if I want Your Majesty, as the God of Light, to declare our relationship to the people on Sluliga Road, would you be willing?" Jiang Bozhou asked wherever he thought, regardless of how unreasonable his request was.

  Xie Heng was also used to him, "As long as Zhouzhou is willing, I will follow you."

  "You know I don't want to." Jiang Bozhou lowered his head in frustration. His god knew him too well, which made him happy but also a little annoyed. He didn't know the god well enough.

  Xie Heng laughed out loud and successfully earned an eye roll. He held Jiang Bozhou's face in a funny way, curled up his fingers and scratched the tip of Jiang Bozhou's nose, "Yes, I know." If the original God of Light had not awakened, his family Zhouzhou would definitely put this idea into practice. But the original God of Light has awakened. Not to mention Jiang Bozhou, even he doesn't want to have anything to do with the original God of Light.

  "If Your Majesty couldn't guess my thoughts, wouldn't you agree?" Jiang Bozhou pouted, looking unhappy.

  "What are Zhouzhou thinking? How could I not agree?" Xie Heng pinched Jiang Bozhou's lips. He felt it felt good and couldn't help but squeeze a few times. "You are not the only one who wants to make our relationship public. ."

  Jiang Bozhou took off Xie Heng's hand and said angrily, "Don't do this!"

  Xie Heng wrapped Jiang Bozhou's fist with his backhand and said with a smile, "I wonder what Zhouzhou meant when he said not to do this? I remember that I seemed to have done something even more egregious, and even made Zhouzhou cry-"

  "Shut up." The God of Darkness had already known about Xie Heng's irresponsible manner, but he was still offended by his harsh words. How could he put such words on his lips? If he hadn't gone too far, he wouldn't have acted like an idiot. The governor cried out like a human baby.

  Thinking of this, the Dark God became angry. If this new god was not born under his eyes, he would have full doubts about this new god. This new god has rich experience, but it is obviously the first time. Why should God It's different from God! Does the phenomenon of self-taught without a teacher really exist?

  "Since Zhouzhou won't let me talk, I won't." Xie Heng sensitively noticed the change in his lover's mood and immediately stopped talking. He seemed to have made the grumpy Dark Shenzhou Zhou angry, but it didn't matter, maybe the grumpy Zhou Zhou would bring him some surprises.

  The God of Darkness became furious when he heard this, grabbed Xie Heng's collar and pushed him against the wall, "My Majesty, you are really good at perfunctory people. Did I tell you to stop?"

  Xie Heng looked into Jiang Bozhou's eyes and said innocently, "Didn't Zhouzhou say that 'shut up' to me?" While speaking, he did not forget to move the flowerpot beside him to another corner.

  "Yes, it was your Zhouzhou who told you, but I am not your Zhouzhou." The Dark God forced Xie Heng to lower his head, put his forehead against Xie Heng's, and said in an evil and provocative manner, " You actually still have time to take care of those flowers, is it because I am not attractive enough to your Majesty?"

  With each breath, the atmosphere of darkness and light intertwined, making the already springy palace feel warm again.

  Xie Heng's Adam's apple twitched slightly, feeling that his lover was so eclectic in his tricks, and no one else had as thick a filter as him.

  "Why don't you speak? Do you have nothing to say?" The God of Darkness did not wait for Xie Heng's answer and was very dissatisfied - does this mean that as the God of Darkness, he is not as good as Xie Heng in the eyes of Xie Heng? How many flowers? The Dark God became more and more angry as he thought about it, and he directly grabbed the soft flesh around Xie Heng's waist. Still feeling uneasy, he squeezed it a few more times.