3.6

With a smile on his face, Xie Heng sat down next to Jiang Bozhou, rested his head on his hands, and looked at him silently.

  Jiang Bozhou finally couldn't pretend anymore, raised his head and snorted coldly.

  "Your Majesty, are you awake?" Xie Heng seemed not to notice the fact that Jiang Bozhou had already woken up when he entered.

  Jiang Bozhou was very unhappy, "In the storybook, if the husband is too tired and falls asleep at his desk, the wife will put a blanket on them. Why didn't you respond?"

  Xie Heng couldn't help laughing. Did Zhouzhou not realize his position?

  "Why are you laughing?" Jiang Bozhou was furious. If others had done what he had done, he would have——

  "Don't be angry. I still have to ask Your Majesty. Didn't His Majesty wake up early?" Xie Heng took Jiang Bozhou's hand and held it in his.

When he first arrived in the capital, he became a disciple of Master Wu because of his frailty. This body's talent was quite good. In Master Wu's words, if he had started learning martial arts since he was a child, he would definitely have a place in the world today.

  Xie Heng didn't care much about this. In this small world, the arena was weak and completely under the jurisdiction of the government. Even if he became the chief of the arena, he wouldn't be able to cause any trouble.

  But there are also benefits to practicing martial arts. For example, he can easily tell whether Zhouzhou is pretending to sleep.

  "Boring." Jiang Bozhou shrugged his nose and sat on Xie Heng's lap without straightening up.

  "Why did you come back so early today?" Xie Heng asked. Jiang Bozhou has been very busy recently and often doesn't return after the third watch.

  Jiang Bozhou smelled the faint smell of medicine on Xie Heng's body, "What, you don't like it if I come back earlier?"

  "Of course I am happy." Xie Heng took off the carved silk gold crown on Jiang Bozhou's head and placed it on the table.

  "Huh~" Jiang Bozhou was a little shy, why was this man so unreserved.

  Xie Heng picked up Jiang Bozhou and walked to the bedside to put him down. He carefully took off his white and gold casual clothes, leaving only a layer of underwear.

  "Do you need me to take your Majesty's bath?" Xie Heng said slowly in Jiang Bozhou's ear.

  "No." Jiang Bozhou refused quickly, his earlobes already turning red.

  "Why not? Didn't His Majesty keep me here just to serve His Majesty personally?" Xie Heng's face was appropriately hurt, and the word "personally" was particularly emphasized.

  "I said no, no need!" Jiang Bozhou almost ran away, not even bothering to put on his shoes, and hurried to the edge of the bathing pool.

  He thought of the way Xie Heng took him to take a bath last time, and patted his hot face, trying to calm down his overly excited mood.

  Is that a service for bathing? That's an open invitation to favor!

  Xie Heng, who was left where he was, felt helpless and scratched his temples. Can you blame him? It's all Zhouzhou's own fault in the first two worlds.

  Xie Heng shook his head. Zhouzhou in this world is too conservative and simple. It has been more than a month since they met. Xie Heng, who wanted to climb into bed, has only climbed into bed so far.