8.8

"Then, my - Aheng, I'll start." Jiang Bozhou was never an indecisive person, he only hesitated because he cared too much about Xie Heng. Since everyone he cares about has said so, Jiang Bozhou will naturally not hesitate.

  Before Xie Heng could put down the chain in his hand, he was pushed down by his beloved. He calmly half-propped his head with his hands and looked at Jiang Bozhou with interest.

  The blush on the tips of Jiang Bozhou's ears became more and more obvious, but there was no hesitation in the movements of his hands. The long white fingers and the small black paper bag contrasted with each other. The jade-like fingertips left traces on the red lips with precious and beautiful mithril. The owner of the hand looked at his original prey with affectionate eyes.

  Xie Heng looked at Jiang Bozhou with burning eyes, which greatly pleased Jiang Bozhou. He had been worried about this outstanding appearance for a while, but now he felt that this appearance was not bad, and he could quietly occupy the prince's body. sight.

  However, Xie Heng was not thinking about anything unhealthy, but thinking about the probability of heavy metal poisoning in his family out of a doctor's instinct. If Jiang Bozhou knew that Xie Heng thought this way, he would probably become angry.

  Jiang Bozhou used his lip beads to smear the mithril powder on the side of Xie Heng's neck, and the spots spread to the corners of his lips. Xie Heng didn't feel much about this. He enjoyed Jiang Bozhou's kiss.

  It will take some time for mithril to take effect. Jiang Bozhou actually doesn't know how long this period of time will be, or even whether it will take effect on Xie Heng. He knelt down next to Xie Heng, picked up a bracelet and carefully put it on Xie Heng's wrist. After waiting for a while and no burns were found, he put the other one on.

  Xie Heng turned his wrist and found that the bracelet fit perfectly with his wrist. He was surprised for a moment, smiled and said, "It's a good thing." The bracelet can be adjusted in size, but it is difficult to put it on and take it off. His Zhouzhou family is really thoughtful. Clearly.

  "Indeed." Jiang Bozhou nodded. This thing killed many vampires when the Blood Hunter Guild was still relatively prosperous, even though it was not successfully worn by the vampires.

  Thinking like this, Jiang Bozhou felt a little uncomfortable. These bracelets were stained with too much blood from other vampires, and they were really not worthy of the noble and powerful prince. But he really didn't have anything else in his hands, so he had to use it, at least. pretty.

  Xie Heng felt the same way, and he was thinking about giving Jiang Bozhou a more refined pair.

  "Can Ah Heng still use his abilities?" Jiang Bozhou pursed his lips and asked worriedly.

  Xie Heng personally felt that there was not much change, but he still made a careful analysis, "There is no way to use the abilities of the vampires." As for the power of the soul, which is much stronger than the abilities of the vampires, Xie Heng didn't even mention it. He himself didn't know why. In the small world, Zhouzhou, who has no memory, can restrain it.

  Jiang Bozhou nodded assuredly, Aheng would not lie to him anyway.

 Xie Heng handed the chain he was playing with to Jiang Bozhou and watched him fiddle with it on his ankle. Xie Heng didn't even need to say a word. He just cooperated with Jiang Bozhou's movements and made Jiang Bozhou feel excited.

  "alright?"

  "Okay." Jiang Bozhou sat at Xie Heng's feet, too embarrassed to raise his head.