9.3

"Are you satisfied?" Xie Heng kissed Jiang Bozhou until he couldn't breathe and then stopped.

  Jiang Bozhou was lying on Xie Heng, panting hard. Hearing the words, he wanted to answer but had no strength.

  Xie Heng fiddled with the vines at hand and heard Jiang Bozhou's heavier breathing as expected. He said teasingly: "Look at your worthless appearance. You have a lot of time left in the future. You won't have to be kissed so hard every time, right?"

  Jiang Bozhou didn't feel like he was worthless. This was obviously a normal intimacy between husband and wife, and it wasn't funny at all. With this in mind, Jiang Bozhou simply pressed his whole body against Xie Heng, breathing heavily, "I want to kiss him again."

  Xie Heng could only do as he wished, but carefully avoided Jiang Bozhou's lips. The human body was too fragile, and he did not want to turn a good couple's activities into a criminal case in modern society.

  Jiang Bozhou couldn't appreciate Xie Heng's thoughtfulness and kept asking for a kiss. Xie Heng simply lay still and let him kiss her. Anyway, Zhouzhou will stop on his own when he gets tired, Xie Heng thought helplessly.

  As expected, Jiang Bozhou couldn't kiss him for a long time, but he still kept kissing Xie Heng, and Xie Heng also indulged him, because Xie Heng also liked to kiss Jiang Bozhou, who was his family's dearest friend. Yeah, even though it's just a small piece of soul.

  Xie Heng suddenly felt that something was wrong. Most of Zhouzhou's souls were glued into small balls in his sea of ​​consciousness, and he was getting close to a small piece of Zhouzhou's soul. It was strange, really strange, why he felt this The feeling of having an affair with Zhouzhou No. 2 in front of No. 1 Zhouzhou.

  Could it be that his moral level is too high? Xie Heng thought unconfidently, but he is self-aware. Although his moral level is much higher than Zhouzhou, it is not much higher. He just abides by the rules of the small world.

  Thinking like this, Xie Heng couldn't help but take a look at the soul ball in the sea of ​​​​consciousness, and found that the cracks on it had healed less than half. Xie Heng obviously underestimated his lover's determination to recover, and he had only been in the small world for one day.

 Xie Heng has a very subtle thought. He hopes that Zhouzhou can recover, but it is best after he takes back the fragments of his soul in this small world. That is to say, in this small world, it is best for Zhouzhou to repair his soul in the sea of ​​consciousness. His Zhouzhou was really serious about repairing the soul, and the progress was very fast, which made Xie Heng feel a little anxious. He was sure that Zhouzhou was stimulated to work so hard.

 If he had known that he would have waited for Zhouzhou to recover in the rift of time and space, Xie Heng had some regrets, but Zhouzhou in this world was also very cute, so forget it if he didn't see it. Now that Zhouzhou has arrived in his cave, how could he Let him turn a blind eye?

  Jiang Bozhou was not satisfied with Xie Heng's daze and bit Xie Heng on the chin.

  Xie Heng came to his senses successfully. Why do Zhouzhou(s) in every world like to bite people? Is it really worthy of being his Zhouzhou?

  "Zhouzhou wants to eat?" Xie Heng asked.

  "What? A-Heng can cook?" Jiang Bozhou put his chin on Xie Heng's shoulder and rubbed it gently, "I have superpowers, so I'm not very hungry, but if A-Heng can cook, will I be honored to try it? How about a taste of Ah Heng's craftsmanship?"

  "You know, people who live long know a lot of things." Xie Heng explained. He has learned the skill of cooking for a long time. He remembers that at first he could not rely on the power of his soul to find Zhouzhou. He lived alone in human society for a long time. It is really painful to think about it now. That was the last time he and Zhouzhou were separated. It's been a long time.