4.10

"What did you say?" Xie Heng frowned. He had never encountered such a thing in several worlds. When he suddenly learned the news, he always felt that everything was strange, especially that his Zhouzhou could directly sense The fact that the original God of Light was moving was difficult for him to accept.

  "Although I really don't want to admit it, He has really awakened." This "He" naturally refers to the original God of Light, also known as Bourne.

  Xie Heng looked at Jiang Bozhou steadily, feeling a little embarrassed.

  "Excuse me, what's the matter, Your Majesty? Why are you looking at me like this?" Jiang Bozhou half-knelt on the bed and lifted Xie Heng's chin.

  Xie Heng raised his eyes and looked at Jiang Bozhou, his golden eyes flashing with a light that Jiang Bozhou couldn't understand.

  "Are you going to say it or not?!" The Dark God Crown was not a patient person to begin with, so he was more concerned about Xie Heng, but he had no choice but to grind his teeth and pretend to threaten.

  "Zhou Zhou—" Xie Heng sighed, and with a little force on Jiang Bozhou's hand, the unsuspecting Dark God fell into Xie Heng's arms.

  Xie Heng's thoughts were swirling, and he rubbed Jiang Bozhou's face with his fingertips, hugging him tighter. As much as his Zhouzhou cared about him, he also had an incalculable possessiveness towards Jiang Bozhou.

  Jiang Bozhou noticed Xie Heng's unhappiness and felt oppressed for no reason, "My god, what's wrong with you? Don't let me worry, okay?"

  Hearing this, Xie Heng lowered his head and met Jiang Bozhou's worried eyes. He sighed, "Is your Majesty now Zhou Zhou again?"

  "Please don't change the subject." Jiang Bozhou took Xie Heng's hand and kissed the fingertips gently, "If you can tell me your thoughts, I wonder if Your Majesty can give me this honor?"

  The warm touch of his fingertips made Xie Heng chuckle, "The God of Darkness doesn't have to disguise his personality, I will always tell you everything."

  What you say is not what you mean!

  The God of Darkness almost cursed. He has never made concessions for others. Only this person - no, this God. The key is that this God still despises him! If you like that good-for-nothing human being, just say so. It's not like he can't pretend - as long as his god can take pity on him and let him do whatever he wants.

  "Are you angry?" Xie Heng coaxed the person in his arms, "I'm sorry, this is my fault."

  "You are not wrong." Jiang Bozhou looked seriously into Xie Heng's eyes and corrected him.

  The God of Darkness simply hates iron. How can a god apologize tomorrow? He couldn't help but feel angry when he thought about how the human had taken advantage of the gods through the gods' apology. His gods can only be his, not even his own soul can get involved.

  Fortunately, Xie Heng didn't know what his Zhouzhou was thinking, otherwise it wouldn't have been a headache. Zhouzhou in each small world is not his complete lover, but they are common to some extent. It can be seen that after he collects the fragments of Jiang Bozhou's soul, he will still have a tough battle to fight against the complete Jiang Bozhou.

"It's wrong. I shouldn't anger Zhouzhou because of my jealousy." Xie Heng pushed aside Jiang Bozhou's broken hair and explained the reason.

  "Are you jealous?" The God of Darkness was a little hesitant, but from their conversation we could easily guess that his god had this emotion because of the relationship between the original God of Light and him. His eyes were filled with pride. , "It's really an honor."