3.12

Jiang Bozhou endured the shame and walked to the table to put away his storybook.

  How could Xie Heng let him do what he wanted? He stood up and took a step forward to put Jiang Bozhou's hand on the table. "How could I not know that your majesty has such a strange hobby?"

  Jiang Bozhou pretended not to understand, "Why don't I read some landscape pictures in my spare time?" But he tried hard to take out his hand and the script.

  "oh?"

  "Physician Xie, you are really brave!" Jiang Bozhou was so angry that he stopped even calling Zi Huang.

  Xie Heng smiled and pinched Jiang Bozhou's chin with his other hand, "Your Majesty, please do not wrong me. I cannot afford to be so bold." Why is Zhou Zhou so careless?

  Jiang Bozhou snorted, "You are the boldest in the entire palace, and you are the only one who can be so arrogant in front of me."

 "It's an honor." Xie Heng tapped the tip of Jiang Bozhou's nose, "My beloved Majesty."

  He let go of his hand, and Jiang Bozhou immediately took away the script and threw it out the window like a deceiver.

  "Is it possible that Your Majesty thought that I just took it off the bookshelf?" Xie Heng looked at Jiang Bozhou's action of destroying the body and wiping out traces, and just thought it was cute.

  Jiang Bozhou opened his mouth slightly, "You still read it?" The moment he blurted out, he realized that he had been led astray by Xie Heng's words again. Also, there are no words on the cover of this book. If you want to know what is inside, you have to open at least one or two pages.

  "How many have you seen?" Jiang Bozhou struggled desperately.

  "I haven't seen much." Xie Heng replied. Jiang Bozhou's eyes brightened slightly, feeling that it was still within the acceptable range.

  "I just saw Liu Sheng put a blanket on the young lady——" Xie Heng spoke slowly, but Jiang Bozhou's heart rose to his throat.

  "Stop talking!" Jiang Bozhou grabbed Xie Heng's sleeve and interrupted him. Isn't this called not seeing much? In just one more moment of reading the incense, he would probably have read the entire storybook.

  Xie Heng's eyelashes trembled slightly and his thin lips pursed slightly, as if he was frightened by Jiang Bozhou, "Is there any problem? Why didn't Your Majesty let me speak? Then I won't say anything."

  "That's not what I meant!" Jiang Bozhou quickly explained for fear that Xie Heng would misunderstand.

  "Then what does Your Majesty mean?" Xie Heng lowered his eyebrows and lowered his voice several times, "Your Majesty didn't say anything, so I could only guess. I was lucky enough to guess His Majesty's thoughts correctly several times and win His Majesty's favor; if One day, I guessed wrongly and my Majesty would take my life in anger."

  "No, I won't do this." Is this what you think of me? How could I be willing to hurt you? Jiang Bozhou hurriedly hugged Xie Heng, his eyes a little confused, so why did things become like this? Shouldn't Zihuang come to coax him?

  "Really?" Xie Heng leaned on Jiang Bozhou's shoulder and narrowed his eyes with a smile.

  "Really, Jun Wuxi, I will never lie to Huang!" Jiang Bozhou promised again and again.

  "Then I will trust your Majesty once." Xie Heng sighed.

  "Once is not enough." Jiang Bozhou hugged Xie Heng tightly, his voice trembling, "Zihuang must always trust me."