7.3

Jiang Bozhou really didn't intend to refuse. Even if Xie Heng didn't take the initiative to invite, Jiang Bozhou originally arranged it this way, but he wanted to consider the little emperor's feelings after all, and planned to cultivate feelings first. Although Jiang Bozhou was very happy with the emperor's inexplicable reaction, he still couldn't help being angry. What had the object of his love at first sight gone through to become such a timid person now? !

  There was a huge conflict between Jiang Bozhou's reason and emotion. Reason told him that the little emperor's personality would make it easier for him to implement a series of ideas last night, but emotionally it was unbearable. He subconsciously felt that the person in his arms should be high-spirited and give guidance. country.

  He sneered lightly. If the little emperor was allowed to gain power, he would probably be the first person to die based on what he would do next.

  "Xu Sanqing," Jiang Bozhou called out the door, "send His Majesty back."

  ? ! Xie Heng's eyes widened. Wouldn't his Zhouzhou go back with him? With that in mind, I asked.

  "There are still some political matters that have not been resolved." Jiang Bozhou explained.

  "I'll wait for you." Xie Heng said urgently as soon as Jiang Bozhou finished speaking.

  Xu Sanqing looked at Jiang Bozhou in embarrassment. Although he admitted that his majesty might not be as incompetent as he appeared, he still knew who his true master was.

  Seeing his anxious look, Jiang Bozhou felt inexplicably cute, "Do you really want to stay?"

  "Yeah." Xie Heng nodded.

  Like a rabbit. The corners of Jiang Bozhou's mouth rose up and he couldn't help but tease, "How much do you want?"

  Xie Heng noticed the smile on Jiang Bozhou's lips and realized that Zhouzhou was teasing him? Zhouzhou was not like this before, this soul fragment has learned badly. However, he was still very cooperative, "I want it very much. If Zhouzhou doesn't go back with me, I won't even be in the mood to have lunch."

  "Then stay." Jiang Bozhou was very talkative.

  Xu Sanqing broke into a cold sweat watching the interaction between the two. He seemed to have discovered something extraordinary. After seeing Jiang Bozhou's signal, Xu Sanqing quickly walked out and closed the door, leaving an independent space for the two of them.

  "Your Majesty wants to call himself me." Jiang Bozhou lectured while looking at Xie Heng who was standing far away. He had just noticed the little emperor's inappropriate address, and it was obviously fine at first.

  "It all depends on Zhouzhou." Xie Heng agreed quickly, but obviously didn't take it to heart.

  "Don't call me that." Jiang Bozhou's face turned dark, but his red earlobes still revealed the fact that he was shy. Zhouzhou or whatever, this is too-not serious, Jiang Bozhou glared at Xie Heng.

  "Then how should I call you? Prince Ding'an? Prince Regent? That's too disrespectful." Xie Heng frowned, "I'm going to call you Zhou Zhou~" Xie Heng acted coquettishly and shamelessly, joking, If you don't act coquettishly, your partner's nickname will be gone. In the face of sweet love, shame is nothing.

  Just as Jiang Bozhou was about to say his words, he was blocked by the little emperor's shameless words. So cute, Jiang Bozhou cursed in his heart, this is definitely cuter than the women in the mouths of those soldiers. What should I do if I want to hide the little emperor?