9.4

However, Xie Heng did not overdo it. After all, it was Zhouzhou who was at fault, not him. Who could have allowed Zhouzhou to be so careless and calculated like this. Xie Heng had almost fought for Jiang Bozhou's soul, and he started to get angry belatedly. When he learned that Zhouzhou's accident had happened, he was more worried about Zhouzhou and angry at the people who plotted against Zhouzhou, but in such a world In the past, the earliest emotions have pretty much faded away.

  Xie Heng was angry at first, and the soul ball that was jumping in the sea of ​​​​consciousness didn't dare to move for a moment. Xie Heng really wanted to make Jiang Bozhou reflect on it this time, so he ignored him, and the soul ball became even lower. As usual, he Showing his low mood, no matter how extreme he did, Ah Heng would comfort him.

  After dealing with the non-stop little soul ball, Xie Heng concentrated on accompanying the little prince Zhou who was rubbing his shoulders coquettishly. He originally thought that Zhou Zhou in this small world might be a lot more squeamish if he grew up in a castle, like the Prince of the Pea. To sleep on twelve layers of velvet. But his little prince is as determined as ever, not picky about the environment, and lives well in the simply decorated dragon's lair.

  However, no matter what Jiang Bozhou's environmental requirements are, Xie Heng always wants to provide him with a good living environment as much as possible. Now that the small world has few restrictions on his soul power, he can take out the things he has hoarded before to improve his life. , but he has to pay attention to the use of power, otherwise it will be bad if he destroys the small world.

  He just came to get Zhouzhou's soul fragments, and he didn't want to repair the small world. And if you destroy a small world, it will be difficult to go to other small worlds in the future. Even if you go in, there will be many restrictions. Just like the small world at the beginning, you can't use any power outside the small world, and you can't find Zhouzhou at all. Where.

  Xie Heng saw that his beloved was following him, so he carried him on his back, and the vines on Xie Heng's body bloomed bigger and more flowers. Xie Heng lowered his head and smiled, "The flowers in Zhouzhou are so beautiful."

  "It's not mine, they opened it themselves." Jiang Bozhou said hard, and after speaking, he twisted his mouth hard, what a broken mouth! It's all the fault of his father and sister. He's used to talking like this. He's doing well in the mercenary group, but he has to come back a month early to prepare for Princess Rose's coming-of-age ceremony, huh!

  Xie Heng just smiled, and Zhou Zhou, who had a tough mouth, was also very cute.

  Xie Heng, who was carrying Jiang Bozhou on his back, had no way to pack things. He could only take the items out of the space one by one and put them in the approximate location, and then let Jiang Bozhou control the rattan to put them in place.

  Jiang Bozhou didn't like the job of cleaning the room very much. When he lived in the castle, he had servants and maids responsible for cleaning the room. Life in the army and mercenary group was very simple. He only had to clean the bed.

 But this was what Xie Heng asked him to do, and Jiang Bozhou did it obediently. Mr. Evil Dragon said that they were going to live here for a long time and they really needed to decorate it well. However, there were many things that Mr. Evil Dragon brought out that he didn't recognize. He would have to ask A-Heng about it later.

  After a while, Xie Heng put Jiang Bozhou down and held him in his arms so that he could kiss the lovely Zhouzhou. Jiang Bozhou's eyes were bright, and he liked the feeling of being kissed.

  The two of them spent an entire afternoon tidying up half-heartedly before replacing the original gold mine wind with the warm everyday wind. Xie Heng felt that his eyes felt much better.