3.3

"Why did your Majesty say this? Heng was terrified." Xie Heng spoke slowly, and his tone was seriously inconsistent with the content.

  As if he didn't understand what he was saying, Jiang Bozhou held Xie Heng's hand and closed the medicine box that made him feel uncomfortable. It's just a dead thing, not as good-looking as him. He thought he had unknowingly moved the troublesome guy to the side and pulled Xie Heng over, "Why are you angry?"

 "Your Majesty, please take care of the dragon body." Xie Heng's tone was calm, like a polished mirror without any fluctuations.

  Jiang Bozhou was already a little anxious. Subconsciously, the two of them should not be so unfamiliar. So what should we do?

  "I'm just going with the flow." Jiang Bozhou put away the unnecessary expression on his face, pursed his thin lips slightly, and if he ignored the movements of his hands, he finally had the aura that an emperor should have.

  Xie Heng was so smart, coupled with his understanding of his lover, and some rumors he heard actively or passively, he could easily deduce the general outline of the matter.

  "My Majesty," Xie Heng did not completely calm down, but his voice became much softer, "Isn't it fun to take risks with your own life?"

  "Okay -" Jiang Bozhou was scratched by this title, and felt itchy in his heart. He thought that no matter what Xie Heng said, he would just agree to it. He should coax the person well first and then talk about other things. No, after he just said a word, what happened next He was frightened back by Xie Heng's angry gaze.

  Jiang Bozhou immediately changed his words, "It's not fun, it's not fun at all. I will never do this again." He held Xie Heng's arm in his arms and shook it gently, "Zi Huang, don't be angry, okay? ~"

  Xie Heng still doesn't know what his lover thinks? Looking at this performance, it seems that he did not take his words to heart, and he will do whatever he thinks he should do next time.

  But Xie Heng couldn't stand his Zhouzhou acting coquettishly. That's all, anyway, he will be here to protect Zhouzhou.

  Thinking like this, Xie Heng obviously relaxed, "Your Majesty, I forgive you for overstepping the rules. It's just that this time, Your Majesty has been poisoned by Wangchen, and it is already an advanced symptom. The situation is dangerous, and I am worried."

  "Aren't you here?" Jiang Bozhou was really surprised when he heard Wangchen's name. It seems that the little mouse in the secret is very capable and found this antidote specially for him. But he's still lucky, isn't he? "My name is Jiang Bozhou, which means Bozhou on the river. Zihuang doesn't have to be so polite, just call me by my name."

  Xie Heng's heart moved, and he held back Zhou Zhou who was about to blurt out, and imitated the old-fashioned tone of the etiquette department next door, and said, "Your Majesty, be careful, the etiquette between the monarch and his ministers cannot be abolished." He is still angry in his heart now, and when the anger subsides, he will Be a considerate "blue-faced troublemaker".

  Jiang Bozhou was troubled, and seeing Xie Heng's reluctance, he couldn't bear to be scolded. After all, this was the first time the two of them had met. Maybe Zihuang will be able to call him by his name once he gets to know him better.

  "Your medical skills are very good." Jiang Bozhou praised, recalling the black blood he had just spit out and the silver needle that was put away, he guessed Xie Heng's current position, "Is Zihuang working in the Imperial Hospital now?"

  "Not bad." Xie Heng finally showed his first smile after coming to this world. Although the Heavenly Law of this world gave him a sickly body at the beginning, this body was fabricated by the Heavenly Law after all, and it has a very beautiful appearance.