6.5

Jiang Bozhou's home is very typical of this era, with a sense of technology and metal, and the coexistence of light curtains and moving waves. It is just too solemn, not like a normal place to live, but like the elaborate special effects in a science fiction movie.

  Xie Heng thought of the time when his family Zhouzhou was angry because of the cold decoration style, and found it a bit funny, so he suppressed his smile and prepared to tease Jiang Bozhou.

  Jiang Bozhou enthusiastically held Xie Heng's hand and introduced to him the purpose of each room, the mecha room, the virtual battle field, the research room...like a peacock in full bloom showing off its beautiful tail feathers.

  "This doesn't look like a place where people often live." Xie Heng lightly tapped the robot butler's head twice and commented casually.

  Jiang Bozhou saw Xie Heng's expression and subconsciously avoided risks, "An empty house is not worth my return."

  "What if I live here?" Xie Heng asked.

  "That is the honor of this room." The marshal, who has commanded countless wars, felt unprecedentedly nervous. He stared at Xie Heng and asked, "Then are you willing to give it this honor?"

  "With pleasure, my Zhouzhou." Xie Heng has never been shy about smiling in front of his lover, and the right smile is often an indispensable part of the beauty trap.

 Jiang Bozhou struggled to look away from Xie Heng's smile. His slightly red cheeks revealed some of his master's thoughts. He turned his face as if to hide something, "Oh, don't you think you can live here if you don't want to?" Don't you live here anymore?"

  "Am I living here and Zhouzhou won't come back?" Xie Heng changed the topic lightly.

  "Humph." Jiang Bozhou was choked and fell silent.

  Fortunately, Xie Heng was always willing to coax his partner who got into trouble whenever he disagreed. He took a few steps forward and held Jiang Bozhou's hand, softening his voice and saying, "I hope Zhouzhou can stay with me more."

  Jiang Bozhou's ears suddenly turned red. He pushed Xie Heng who was pressing on him. Without pushing, he could only say fiercely, "Shameless."

  Xie Heng smiled even more happily. Isn't his Zhouzhou a typical example of speaking out and being upright? Xie Heng didn't think Zhouzhou could push him with his strength, so the only explanation was that Zhouzhou didn't push him hard. As for why Jiang Bozhou didn't use all his strength, benevolent people have different opinions and wise people have different opinions. At least for Xie Heng, it represents Jiang Bozhou's love for him.

  "Isn't this shameless? If you like it, I have more to say to you." Xie Heng put his chin on Jiang Bozhou's shoulder and spoke touching words of love.

  Jiang Bozhou moved.

  However, Jiang Bozhou's communicator rang, which meant the temporary end of their world and countless banquets and meetings. Jiang Bozhou frowned, with disgust in his eyes, "They obviously turned him away."

  "Don't want to go?" Xie Heng put Jiang Bozhou in his arms and comforted him gently. Human civilization is like this. No matter how advanced the science and technology of the small world is, it seems that no matter how high it is, it seems that it is inseparable from the interaction of people. Xie Heng has always advocated doing as the Romans do. He does not want to subvert the rules of the small world and have too much trouble with the laws of heaven in the small world. , which is not conducive to sustainable development and cooperation.

  "I don't want to go." Jiang Bozhou fiddled with the little prince's hair and smelled Xie Heng's body, and he didn't want to go even more.

  Xie Heng had his own solution to this situation, "How about I go with you?"