3.4

"Physician Xie's suggestion is very good. I will do as you say." Jiang Bozhou got his wish and made a new request. "In this case, it is better for Zihuang to stay and live with me."

  Sanbaomei's heart skipped a beat, feeling that this was not feasible, but considering His Majesty's temper, he didn't know whether to dissuade him or let nature take its course. When Sanbao was hesitating, Xie Heng spoke up.

  "I wonder what my identity is? Your Majesty treats me as an envoy of the palace." Xie Heng's voice was clear and tight, word by word, but somewhat melodious, like an ancient chime sounding in the ages.

  Sanbao breathed a sigh of relief. Fortunately, Doctor Xie was reliable and politely refused His Majesty's unreasonable request. However, Jiang Bozhou's next words made his heart rise in his throat again.

  "Is it possible that Zihuang doesn't want to?" Jiang Bozhou lowered his head slightly, unable to see his expression clearly. He gently closed his hands together and beat the rhythm with his fingers on the back of his hands.

  Sanbao's heart skipped a beat, and he tightened his grip on the whisk in his hand. This action... His Majesty often does this when scheming people. It seems that Doctor Xie will suffer a bit.

  San Bao secretly glanced at Xie Heng's handsome face with some sympathy, and sighed in his heart. Doctor Xie was really capable of sitting in this position at such a young age. It's a pity that the master of this dynasty takes a fancy to him. If he doesn't want to, he may have to suffer some torture.

  "I am willing."

  Sanbao tilted his head in astonishment and finally resisted the urge to dig his ears. Is he old and faint? What did he just hear?

  "If you are willing, why don't you want to live with me?" Jiang Bozhou was a little aggrieved. It obviously shouldn't be like this... What went wrong?

  Somewhere in the dark, there seemed to be a voice telling him that the man holding him would tolerate him unconditionally, pamper him, and indulge in all his little hobbies, and he could hold him in his arms with all his heart.

  But that doesn't seem to be the case now. As soon as they met, Zihuang was cold to him, and finally softened his attitude, even refusing to agree to such a small request as living together.

Jiang Bozhou's face suddenly turned red, and he finally realized what a shocking "little request" he had made. How could he become so unreserved? What if Zi Huang disliked him?

  "In that case, I made a mistake. I hope Zihuang won't care about it." Jiang Bozhou quickly made amends.

  Sanbao's worries about being raised were finally relieved. He just said, "Your Majesty is so wise and powerful, how could he force a good man to enter the palace and become a male favorite?"

"Your Majesty, please don't think too much." Xie Heng raised the corners of his mouth and turned the anxious Jiang Bozhou over so that he faced him. Then he held his folded hands and chuckled in his ear, "Your Majesty. I just want to make a name for myself."

  Sanbao's face was out of control and twisted into an indescribable expression the moment he finished speaking. He watched the grown-up Overlord Flower being fucked by a handsome pig! WTF? ! Sanbao's thinking has been confused.

  "Huh? What?" Jiang Bozhou was in a slump and doubted his ears.

  "I said, I heard that His Majesty's harem is vacant. Thanks to His Majesty's favor, is Heng lucky enough to be one of them? Oh, of course, it is best to be the only one." Xie Heng was very shameless and expressed what he just meant in another language. .