8.7

Jiang Bozhou was covered in sweat, and he was so tired that he didn't even want to move a finger, letting Xie Heng hold him and bathe him. It's not that Jiang Bozhou is belittling himself, it's actually that the physical fitness of vampires and humans is more than a little bit different, and it can't be made up for by training the day after tomorrow.

  After he became a noble, although his family was in decline, he had no worries about food and drink, which was much better than ordinary civilians. Once upon a time, he was still an innocent young master, but a sudden disaster broke his peaceful life. His father's death, his housekeeper's betrayal, his mother's transformation from an elegant lady to a prostitute wandering among various men, and him becoming a beggar. Later, his mother was beaten to death by a certain baroness, and he had no worries in this world.

  Two years ago, he was beaten to death for half a piece of black bread, and he lost too much blood. By chance, he inspired the bloodline of his ancestors, attracted dozens of vampires and the leader of the Blood Hunter Guild, and then learned to become a vampire. Vampire hunter.

  The awakened bloodline makes Jiang Bozhou's blood extremely sweet. As long as vampires and vampires drink it, they can't stop drinking it and chase him even at the risk of being burned by the sun. His blood is an addiction and poison to vampires and vampires, a life-threatening talisman to ordinary people, but it is the best bait and weapon for outstanding vampire hunters.

  But Ah Heng refused to drink his blood~Jiang Bozhou was quite troubled by this~

  Although he has only been a vampire hunter for two years, he has killed many vampires with his special blood and outstanding skills, so his status in the Blood Hunter Guild is quite special. It's not like there aren't people who covet his blood, but they are afraid of the ruthlessness in him and don't dare to take action.

  Except for the president, Jiang Bozhou was only familiar with everyone else in the Blood Hunting Guild. Jiang Bozhou once thought that he might be cold-hearted by nature and didn't feel much about the death of his parents, nor did he have much affection for the president. It wasn't until he met Xie Heng that he felt his sudden burning passion.

  Jiang Bozhou returned to the Blood Hunting Guild this time to get the mithril that the president accidentally obtained, which can paralyze high-level vampires. This kind of mithril is quite rare, and it is only enough to smear a blade.

  Mithril was a powerful tool used by vampire hunters to deal with vampires thousands of years ago, so vampire hunters at that time were still called vampire hunters. However, excessive use made mithril disappear. It is good for the president to have such a small touch. It is said that as long as the higher vampires are exposed to mithril, they will passively fall into a coma that lasts for seven days after a quarter of an hour. At this time, as long as a silverware coated with concentrated garlic liquid is pierced into their hearts, they will be wiped out.

The president was originally unwilling to give him mithril, but who made him the only person in the entire Blood Hunter Guild who could come into contact with high-level vampires? Moreover, it will take a quarter of an hour for Mithril to take effect after it comes into contact with high-level vampires. He is the only one who has the ability to protect himself during this period of time.

  In addition to mithril, he also brought a pair of silver bracelets. These bracelets are the most powerful instruments in the Blood Hunter Guild. Low-level vampires will be seriously injured if they touch them, and high-level vampires will be burned if they touch them. The most important thing is It is their innate power that can imprison the vampires. Although this bracelet is a useless item in the hands of the useless people in the Blood Hunter Guild, after all, the prerequisite for them to be effective is that there are vampires who will wear them~ But even so, he still spent a long time with the president. Get things in hand.