2.7

Just as Xie Heng thought, Jiang Bozhou could not control the overflowing demonic energy at all, and the violent emotions filled his heart and could not be vented.

  Jiang Bozhou, who had lost his mind, had only one thought in his mind: to find Xie Heng, capture him, and possess him.

  The demonic energy from Jiang Bozhou's body escaped and almost enveloped the entire palace. The fate deed in his hand fell to the ground, and with a "snap", he finally regained consciousness.

  Yes, Immortal Lord, where has his Ah Heng gone? 

Ah Heng promised to comb his hair for the rest of his life.

  He took off the hairpin on his head and let his black hair hang loosely behind his back. His peach blossom eyes were slightly narrowed. Coupled with the raging magic lines on his skin, he looked like a stereotypical demon king in the traditional sense.

  Jiang Bozhou finally recovered some of his thinking ability, peeling off cocoons and looking for flaws. The "soul lock" he cast on Xie Heng was not broken, indicating that the Immortal Lord did not leave on his own initiative. This discovery made him feel a lot better, and the magic marks on his face faded a lot, revealing a slightly monstrous face.

  Since the Immortal Lord didn't leave on his own, someone took him away. There are not many people who can take away the Immortal Lord without breaking the restrictions he set up. That person is either much higher than him in cultivation or has a high-level spiritual weapon, and the range is suddenly reduced. .

  But if that person was bad for the Immortal Lord - Jiang Bozhou clenched his fists, he would never forgive himself.

  After calming down all his emotions, he placed the fate deed in the storage ring and teleported out of the Demon Palace. Only then did the demon cultivators in the Demon Palace feel that the pressure on their bodies had disappeared. Those with higher cultivation levels were able to stand up from the ground tremblingly. Those with lower cultivation bases were already determined if they were still awake.

  "What's going on, Your Majesty?!" After he could no longer feel the Demon Lord's aura, the slender Demon Cultivator tremblingly picked up the crushed red lantern from the ground and said to the people around him.

  "I'm afraid something serious has happened." The slightly short demon cultivator wiped the cold sweat from his head, feeling frightened. Just now he felt that he was only a hair away from death.

  "Since Your Majesty has not summoned us, we can just complete the tasks assigned by Your Majesty honestly." The tall demon cultivator took a deep breath and tried to calm his pounding heart.

  A rugged-looking demon cultivator leaned on the pillar, using the strength to recover his limp body, but his momentum remained unabated, "Then let's hurry up and arrange the arrangements. Your Majesty is still waiting to get married! Look at how seriously your Majesty attaches importance to the wedding. , if it goes wrong, hey, just be careful with your life!"

*

  Wanrenzong.

  Xie Heng lay quietly on the bed, and Du Qiusheng beside him had a serious look on his face.

  "How is the Immortal Lord?" Lou Ming asked in a low voice while supporting his improved body.

  "This -" Du Qiusheng looked confused.

  "It doesn't matter if you say so." Lu Xiuheng's brows furrowed, but he was still respectful and polite.

  "Then I'll tell you the truth." Du Qiusheng turned around, "The Immortal Lord's body is not seriously injured, I'm afraid there is something wrong with the soul. I am not cultivated enough to enter the Immortal Lord's sea of ​​consciousness. I don't know what is going on. reason."