9.2

"Mr.- Ah Heng, do you want to marry me as your bride?" Jiang Bozhou patted his face. It was so terrible that he almost said the name Mr. Dragon. Mr. Dragon's name is obviously so nice, so he probably wouldn't like to be called Mr. Dragon.

Xie Heng didn't notice Jiang Bozhou's slight slip of the tongue, and asked instead: "Do you want to be my bride?"

  "Is this something I can decide?" Jiang Bozhou was a little shy.

  Seeing him like this, Xie Heng couldn't help teasing him, "Yeah, didn't you come back with me yourself? I thought you wanted to be my bride. After all, everyone knows that a dragon will find someone for ourselves. A princess as a bride."

  Jiang Bozhou felt very uncomfortable when he heard what he said. What did Mr. Evil Dragon mean? If he didn't come back with Mr. Evil Dragon, would Mr. Evil Dragon really snatch his sister as his bride?

  Xie Heng didn't dare to make his Zhouzhou really angry. One look at his expression showed that he was thinking wildly. He put down his work, walked up to Jiang Bozhou and kissed his forehead: "But I met you. I knew the moment I met you that you were my destined partner."

  Jiang Bozhou opened his eyes in disbelief. He didn't know whether he was surprised by Xie Heng's words or Xie Heng's kiss, "Is it true?"

  "Yeah, don't you feel the same way? Otherwise, I don't think you would come back with a dragon casually." Xie Heng kissed Jiang Bozhou's eyes, "If you were such a casual person, I would be very angry."

  "Of course not. I came up with this idea after I saw you." Jiang Bozhou quickly explained that he didn't want Mr. Dragon to misunderstand at all.

  Xie Heng patted Jiang Bozhou's head and praised: "Zhouzhou is so good. I forgot to mention that the consequences of my anger will be very serious. Zhouzhou, don't try it easily."

  "But you are very gentle?" Jiang Bozhou didn't believe it. Mr. Dragon was obviously trying to scare him.

  Xie Heng said these words not only to Jiang Bozhou in front of him, but also to the soul ball that had just been glued to him for a short time. The two of them had a spiritual connection, and Xie Heng could feel the constant movement of his lover's soul, especially When he got close to the little prince in front of him, "That's because I haven't lost my temper in front of you yet. I don't think you want to know how I lose my temper."

  The little Wang Zizhou didn't understand and rubbed hard against Xie Heng's arms, "I won't make you angry. I'm very good."

  He subconsciously ignored the things that made the King of Flower Kingdom so angry that he couldn't bear it. Anyway, Mr. Evil Dragon would not go to the so-called father for confirmation, and the father would not spread the matter around for his own sake. Thinking of those bad things, Jiang Bozhou felt a little depressed. They would probably be happy if Mr. Dragon took him away, right?

  "What's wrong?" Xie Heng was keenly aware of Jiang Bozhou's emotional changes.

  "It's nothing." Jiang Bozhou shook his head. He didn't want to annoy Mr. Evil Dragon with these things. "How is Aheng doing?"

  "Well, let's do this for the time being. Zhouzhou can't wait any longer?" Xie Heng frowned, "We just met not long ago, and don't you want a wedding? I know humans care about the sense of ceremony."

  "It's okay, sir, as long as I can be with you, a wedding is not necessary." Jiang Bozhou hugged Xie Heng and kissed Xie Heng for the first time. Weddings only bind those common people. If he has a wedding, it must be a private wedding with Mr. Dragon in a cage. Mr. Dragon is so nice, and he doesn't want others to find out.