8.5

"Of course," Xie Heng smiled, "It's my pleasure."

  Jiang Bozhou's eyes were bright, and he couldn't bear his temper and urged: "Then why don't you come quickly?"

  "Come here." Xie Heng first picked up his shirt and put it on Jiang Bozhou, then gently raised his arms to put on his sleeves, and then his pants...

  Jiang Bozhou was stunned. He really didn't expect Xie Heng to comply with his request. Would a vampire really fall in love with a human? He wanted to believe that after all there was already a human here - a former vampire hunter - who had fallen in love with the Blood Prince.

  "Zhouzhou, what are you thinking about? You have come to your senses." Xie Heng kissed Jiang Bozhou's earlobe and called him back from his wandering mind.

  Jiang Bozhou's earlobes suddenly turned red, and the peach-like pink color spread to his neck.

  Why is this vampire like this? Jiang Bozhou is a little shy, but he still wants to get closer. He has never been a hesitant person, "Hug me."

  "Zhouzhou, wait a moment." Xie Heng lowered his head and did not immediately do as Jiang Bozhou said.

  Jiang Bozhou was stunned. How could the vampire reject him? It's not an excessive request. Isn't it okay to even hug me? Jiang Bozhou was a little aggrieved, but what followed was a terrible possessiveness that he himself felt.

  He had nowhere to go in this world. Suddenly someone invited him into his home and told him that he would have a home in the future. When he finally got rid of his wariness and started to decorate his home, he suddenly realized that the landlord just regarded him as an ordinary person. tenant.

  Jiang Bozhou harbors pure malice towards the world. Xie Heng is the light that shines into the world. Jiang Bozhou's eyes follow this beam of light closely, and he can detect it even if the light is dim.

  Jiang Bozhou thought that he was indeed a rotten person. When the light dimmed, his first time was not to worry about what happened to the light, but to think about why it dimmed and whether it would disappear. A little light is fatal to a person in the dark, but when he gets this light, he not only wants it to be brighter, but also wants it to drive him away from the cold. He even wants to blame this light for what it is. If he hadn't come earlier, he would have been left wandering alone in the darkness for a long time.

  Such people will cling to that light tightly and never want to leave once they are here. Jiang Bozhou is a typical example of them. Ever since he saw this beam of light, he had the desire to monopolize him and imprison him, but to his joy, this beam of light took the initiative to envelope him.

  What now? Xie Heng didn't want to hug him. Did this beam of light want to run away?

  Jiang Bozhou clenched his fists and looked at Xie Heng's side face greedily.

  That's not okay, this overly handsome vampire prince is obviously his.

  Xie Heng also didn't expect that his Zhouzhou could think so much in just a short moment. He squatted down and held Jiang Bozhou's ankles, and said funnyly: "Zhouzhou has to put on his shoes if you want me to hold you, right?"

  Jiang Bozhou was stunned, and endless joy emerged from the bottom of his heart. He closed his eyes. Ah Heng is so good, what should I do if I want to hide him even more?

  Xie Heng gave him far more than Jiang Bozhou wanted. He hugged Jiang Bozhou gently, and then picked him up before Jiang Bozhou could react.

  "Aheng~" Jiang Bozhou's voice became softer.